Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

Quote from: PowerBug on June 03, 2011, 12:13:06 PM
Quote from: lnugawela on June 03, 2011, 11:43:03 AM
Quote from: PowerBug on June 03, 2011, 11:39:06 AM
Quote from: lnugawela on June 03, 2011, 11:24:30 AM
Quote from: Ziplock on June 02, 2011, 08:00:48 PM
Quote from: lnugawela on June 02, 2011, 07:59:37 PM
Looking at bringing another mid premium into my side, what do you think of Thompson? Boyd is my target for next week hopefully.....

I like thompson. Who do you already have though?

I have Selwood, Pendels, Riska, Ward and Gibbs. Im upgrading Libba this week and cant afford Boyd just yet. Who is my best option, thinking Murphy too but 2 carlton players is probably not the best idea, even if I move Gibbs back.

The guy's offline, so i'll take this. Hodge is the best option. Boyd has a bye with Ward, so risky, and Swan might have to wait as he leaves for Arizona soon.

Yeah Well I plan on upgrading Ward into Boyd anyway, but this week its Libba to someone. Swan is 3 weeks away if I get him. Hodge is fairly inconsistent though dont you think? His big scores have been against struggling sides...

Thompson , Murphy , Kelly , Martin would make viable options.

murphy for overall, mundy/thompson for league.

and actually, for shutting down dream team points in the midfield, including hawthorn as being ranked above them, Sydney are ranked 4th, WBD 7th, with only St Kilda coming in at the bottom 8.

I think hodge could be a viable option, although, that being said, getting thompson could be a little safer this season, especially as you already have a middling premium in your field in riska.

I would be looking at getting selwood/ boyd in ASAP.

Memphistopheles

Lower, Jacobs, Hibberd, Wallis - need to start two of these - mpp means I can start any two.

Ziplock

Hibberd- should carve against Melbourne. Then, tough call,

Lower prone to inconsistency and the hawks are a strong side
Jacobs also appears slightly inconsistent and Carlton are the biggest DT points shutdowns.
Wallis is playing the cat and for the dogs. Need I say more?

Out of those three.... lower... but, it's a tough call.

Alka

OK almost sorted my team for the week, but following Chapman's injury just need to work out one more starter: Lynch or Harris from GCS. (MPP means either is an option).

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Ziplock on June 03, 2011, 02:45:08 PM

Jacobs also appears slightly inconsistent and Carlton are the biggest DT points shutdowns.

What about Hibberd's chances of being the sub? I can't see any of the others starting as the sub.

Or is it safe to say newbie Browne will get the green vest for the Bombers?

Ziplock

Quote from: Memphistopheles on June 03, 2011, 03:03:30 PM

What about Hibberd's chances of being the sub? I can't see any of the others starting as the sub.

Honestly, I would say Browne would be the sub for Essendon. Although, good thing is, final teams including subs get named before lockout for essendon :)

if hibberd is the sub, go lower and jacobs.

Ziplock

Quote from: Alka on June 03, 2011, 02:58:16 PM
OK almost sorted my team for the week, but following Chapman's injury just need to work out one more starter: Lynch or Harris from GCS. (MPP means either is an option).

Lynch. He's shown that he can score well against poor sides (90s) and the competitions strongest side (67), Harris is still coming back from injury, and his scoring probably won't be up there for a little longer. I would be going Lynch.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Ziplock on June 03, 2011, 03:08:55 PM
Quote from: Memphistopheles on June 03, 2011, 03:03:30 PM

Honestly, I would say Browne would be the sub for Essendon. Although, good thing is, final teams including subs get named before lockout for essendon :)

if hibberd is the sub, go lower and jacobs.

Forgot about that, although i'm not sure if i'll be around an hour before lockout :gulp:

lnugawela

Quote from: Ziplock on June 03, 2011, 02:25:22 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on June 03, 2011, 12:13:06 PM
Quote from: lnugawela on June 03, 2011, 11:43:03 AM
Quote from: PowerBug on June 03, 2011, 11:39:06 AM
Quote from: lnugawela on June 03, 2011, 11:24:30 AM
Quote from: Ziplock on June 02, 2011, 08:00:48 PM
Quote from: lnugawela on June 02, 2011, 07:59:37 PM
Looking at bringing another mid premium into my side, what do you think of Thompson? Boyd is my target for next week hopefully.....

I like thompson. Who do you already have though?

I have Selwood, Pendels, Riska, Ward and Gibbs. Im upgrading Libba this week and cant afford Boyd just yet. Who is my best option, thinking Murphy too but 2 carlton players is probably not the best idea, even if I move Gibbs back.

The guy's offline, so i'll take this. Hodge is the best option. Boyd has a bye with Ward, so risky, and Swan might have to wait as he leaves for Arizona soon.

Yeah Well I plan on upgrading Ward into Boyd anyway, but this week its Libba to someone. Swan is 3 weeks away if I get him. Hodge is fairly inconsistent though dont you think? His big scores have been against struggling sides...

Thompson , Murphy , Kelly , Martin would make viable options.

murphy for overall, mundy/thompson for league.

and actually, for shutting down dream team points in the midfield, including hawthorn as being ranked above them, Sydney are ranked 4th, WBD 7th, with only St Kilda coming in at the bottom 8.

I think hodge could be a viable option, although, that being said, getting thompson could be a little safer this season, especially as you already have a middling premium in your field in riska.

I would be looking at getting selwood/ boyd in ASAP.

Thanks Zippy! Yeah already got Selwood, Boyd is my next upgrade in mids, im 10k short this week :( Why do you say Murphy for overall?

Weagle

Zip, should I be studying for my exams in 2 weeks time, or be concentrating on my dream team trades for this week?

Ziplock

post your team in rate my team and others can help with the trades, as much as I don't want to say it, you should focus on exams :P

Weagle

Damn, I thought you might say that!! :P

Nails

Quote from: Weagle on June 03, 2011, 03:39:54 PM
Zip, should I be studying for my exams in 2 weeks time, or be concentrating on my dream team trades for this week?

You can live a sufficient life without needing to destroy school and getting master grades. School isn't as desperately needed as everyone makes it out to be.

Focus on your DT trades obviously... Exams are in 2 weeks, you don't need to be studying every single hour, spend a few hours thinking about DT. Easy.

Ziplock

RMDT will do the thinking for you, the best of both worlds. Conversely, you could just post your team here for me to evaluate and I'll give you my judgement :P

PowerBug

Quote from: Weagle on June 03, 2011, 03:39:54 PM

Exams can wait. DT all the way.