Ask Ziplock

Started by Ziplock, June 02, 2011, 04:51:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

Quote from: wcarey on June 02, 2011, 09:16:40 PM
what is paul chapmans f^&king problem? I really needed himm for an important league game this week

sorry man, chappy's always been a bit of a soft cock :(

Was playing sluggishly against GC, clearly geelong think they don't need him against WBDs this year, and subsequently are giving him a rest. He'll be back next week probably, but, don't count your game out yet.

One player can change it all. Maybe go some sneaky picks for fielding rookies/ captaincy and cross your fingers.

PowerBug

Hey Zip. Do you realise your nearing another milestone. I remember yesterday when everyone was going off at you cause you were preparing for your 1000th post. Your currently on 1993.

Ziplock

I know, my 3 month birthday is on the 5th.... I'll have logged 1000 posts in under a month ;)

PowerBug

So you started on the 5th of February. I reckon I started around the same time and i've only made 176 posts for a total time spent being 1 and a half days. You've got alot of spare time, at least you help people in that time e.g. your not stuck with headphones playing Call Of Duty - the worst game ever.

Ziplock

actually I started on the 5th of march :P
yeah, I don't have much going on :P

gareth

Need advices please!

I was going to downgrade Liba to Mzungu and Krak to Sylvia/Stevie. But now Matera is out and my only bench cover is Richardson.

Team is
Backs: Scotland,Suckling,Heppell, Goddard, Enright, Stanley, Puoplo  .... Deledia,Hibberd(From mid swapped with Gibbs),Jacobs

Mids: Pendlebury, Boyd, Swan, Gibbs, Selwood, Montagna .... Libba, Harris, Bewick

Ruck: Cox,Smith ... Sandi, Keefe

Fwds: Franklin, Goodes, Riewoldt, Dawes, Darling, Krak, Richardson .... Matera, Tapscott, Smith

Should I do a double downgrade this week Libba to Evans, Matera to Mzungu and cope a loss in eliminator this week.
Or cope a 0 in Fwds and get another mid premium to complete my mid.

Cheers

PowerBug

Does the site tell you when you started?

Ziplock

Quote from: gareth on June 02, 2011, 09:35:34 PM
Need advices please!

I was going to downgrade Liba to Mzungu and Krak to Sylvia/Stevie. But now Matera is out and my only bench cover is Richardson.

Team is
Backs: Scotland,Suckling,Heppell, Goddard, Enright, Stanley, Puoplo  .... Deledia,Hibberd(From mid swapped with Gibbs),Jacobs

Mids: Pendlebury, Boyd, Swan, Gibbs, Selwood, Montagna .... Libba, Harris, Bewick

Ruck: Cox,Smith ... Sandi, Keefe

Fwds: Franklin, Goodes, Riewoldt, Dawes, Darling, Krak, Richardson .... Matera, Tapscott, Smith

Should I do a double downgrade this week Libba to Evans, Matera to Mzungu and cope a loss in eliminator this week.
Or cope a 0 in Fwds and get another mid premium to complete my mid.

Cheers

how are you facing a 0 this week in the fwds? all those players look named to me.

in any case, have you considered libba to mzungu and matera to a premium forward? That's what I would be looking at.

PowerBug

It could be JRoo Zip!

Ziplock

ohhhh Jvoldt. Upgrade matera then. Your fwd line is far too underpowered.

PowerBug

Zip - you want a wingman - you know back up if your not online?

gareth

how are you facing a 0 this week in the fwds? all those players look named to me.

in any case, have you considered libba to mzungu and matera to a premium forward? That's what I would be looking at.
[/quote]

Richardson might be a sub/Emg.

I have thought of that but will only be able to afford $365k or lower

Ziplock

yeah bro, that would be good. I'm generally online most the time, but if questions come through and I'm not, go for it :P

Ziplock

Quote from: gareth on June 02, 2011, 09:59:33 PM

Richardson might be a sub/Emg.

I have thought of that but will only be able to afford $365k or lower
[/quote]

Pavlich? Nick Riewoldt?

PowerBug

Sweet. No interview or iniation test. Can i put it as me motto - Ziplock's wingman?