Ask Ziplock

Started by Ziplock, June 02, 2011, 04:51:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fertalong

Who would you field out of Hibberd and Jacobs? Hibberd will probably score higher, but both have a risk of being sub and I won't have internet access tomorrow after 5.

Ziplock

hibberd against melbourne for sure. Carlton destroy DTers, especially defenders.

lukedogg17

Quote from: Ziplock on June 02, 2011, 07:47:26 PM
probably shouldn't have traded him in. But, I won't hold that against you.

Do you have other more immediate concerns to attend to, if so, do those. If not and you have a lot of trades left, then downgrade to mzungu and upgrade libba, or you could take a punt and straight swap to didak. Either one.

looked at didak but that would mean okeefe stays in mids for the year, is he good enough to stay as 6th mid?

matt1985

Hey Zip! I've noticed you recommending Stanley and Others in front of the Poo when people are asking who to start. I agree entirely with what you have said about Stanley, he is a solid option!

But the current form the Hawks are in at the moment, and all their players smashing out big scores. I don't understand why you don't suggest the Poo? I can't see the Hawks slowing down any time soon, and i'm pretty certain he will play full games!

Sorry to hijack your thread, was just curious on what you thought about the Poo!

Ziplock

mmm, you still have to look at pup's average separate from hawthorn's scores. Considering the Hawk's defenders average 77, and with players like suckling there, not everyone can be busting out a ton each game. Defenders don't have an excellent track record against fremantle, and with their injuries and hawthorn's strength and other players in the backline, I can't see it getting to puopolo THAT often. I'm not saying he won't post a good score, he probably will, but he's still relatively untried, and inconsistency could be a bit of an issue.

I rate him still relatively highly nonetheless, from the rookie crop this year I would only be playing (this round anyway) over him, stanley, hibberd and heppell for certainty, and maybe duigan.

Problems

Hey Zip-man (and everyone else who has thoughts/opinions your comments are welcomed),

I need to trade either Darling or Kraka to Mzungu this week. With Chappy out, I now need to field Mzungu and Darling/Kraka (not keen on Richo/Prestia starting, and also Matera out).

1. Who will score the most our of Kraka & Darling this week and what's your thoughts on who to trade out this round? (Darling@PatStadium v GC, Kraka@MCG v StK)
2. I'm unsure if either will be in my team by the end of the season, but who would you choose to be your 8th fwd for the year?
(mpp of Kraka is irrelevant on all sections)

Thanks guys

Jackina

Is there any way Pavlich and Goodes can be separated? Looking at both of them and can't see much of a difference.

PowerBug

Hey Zip!

I clicked the "T" on Tapscott ready to change to Mzungu but then saw the bandaid on Matera who is 3k more. With my upgrading schedule very tight on money and Tapscott averaging that 2pts more, should i downgrade Matera instead.

The downside will be the multi- bye round in 16, where 4 of my forwards and possibly 2 of my mids missing. My attention though is 75% on my league. Is it worth grabbing that extra 3k or am I thinking too much?

Thanks.

Oh, i am yet to have copped a doughnut this year, keep that in mind.

matt1985

You have some good points there! Can't argue with you there :P You have me thinking about Pups now lol. I just checked the Saints back's scores from their Freo game, and they're not overly impressive. I've had him on field all week, but Stanley does look appealing! I'll think it over till tomorrow :P

Russ dogga

I would like to upgrade either Harris or Liber this week to Thompson and the one i dont to Pendles in round 14.
Which one should i trade and hold. I am fine for cover if libers cant find his way back into the team

Ziplock

well, personally, I would be upgrading Libba now. BBy round 14, the 20 will be out of harris' system and he'll be rocketing up in price again.

Short story- Harris will make $ before rd 14. Libba would as well, but not as much. Trade Libba.

Ziplock

Quote from: PowerBug on June 02, 2011, 08:38:45 PM
Hey Zip!

I clicked the "T" on Tapscott ready to change to Mzungu but then saw the bandaid on Matera who is 3k more. With my upgrading schedule very tight on money and Tapscott averaging that 2pts more, should i downgrade Matera instead.

The downside will be the multi- bye round in 16, where 4 of my forwards and possibly 2 of my mids missing. My attention though is 75% on my league. Is it worth grabbing that extra 3k or am I thinking too much?

Thanks.

Oh, i am yet to have copped a doughnut this year, keep that in mind.

You're over thinking it. Both should be going soon, they were cash cows not keepers and are injured to boot. Pull the trigger on one this week and the other next.

wcarey

what is paul chapmans f^&king problem? I really needed himm for an important league game this week

deekay

conca -> any mid (have swan, boyd, selwood, goddard (he will go defence when i finish my mids)) will get pendles later.

Who to start? Pick one please

Harris, Krak, Hibberd.

Ziplock

Quote from: deekay on June 02, 2011, 09:16:49 PM
conca -> any mid (have swan, boyd, selwood, goddard (he will go defence when i finish my mids)) will get pendles later.

Who to start? Pick one please

Harris, Krak, Hibberd.

murphy for overall

thompson/mundy for league

hodge/ gablett for both.

mmm.... not harris, will probably take another week to fully get over his hip injury that hampered him last week. Krak's got a 50/50 of dominating this week, depending on just how in form the saints are (their last two wins were against a horrible melb. team and a injury riddled freo). Hibberd should score some serious points against melbourne, I would be starting him.