david mundy

Started by bombers11, June 02, 2011, 01:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bombers11

does anyone know of a reason why i shouldn't bring him in this week?

Windigo

I have him and he great.

Got a ton and Freo got flogged. Has taken it up a level this year. Just like Murphy has.

Holz

because there are better players in the mids them him to pick up,  Swan, Boyd, Selwood, Pendles, Murphy, Montagna etc...

thatguy

only reason i can think of is he will drop a bit in price due to a high BE, could get him a bit cheaper in a few weeks.

but other than that, i have nothing!  ;)

Windigo

It's the changing of the guard.

Mundy is killing it this year and thus far is consistent. Which IMO he is doing better than Montagna.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Windigo on June 02, 2011, 01:07:23 PM
I have him and he great.

Got a ton and Freo got flogged. Has taken it up a level this year. Just like Murphy has.

Agree with everything Windigo said - i have him also, good unique i think.

morgan1132

Had Mundy for ages, only regret not having him from the start, was a good player last year.  Is a great player this year and reflecting in DT.  I reckon he has had a bit of a niggle last couple weeks cos I remember seeing his shoulder strapped late in the port game.  Still managed a ton with this and in a thrashing... Gold

plugz19

high breakeven, could wait a week or two for him
but yeah agreed with windigo prefer him over players such as nds and montagna

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on June 02, 2011, 01:15:34 PM
It's the changing of the guard.

Mundy is killing it this year and thus far is consistent. Which IMO he is doing better than Montagna.

for the season they average around the same but tags is averaging around 15 more in the last 3 games. Stkilda are on the up and Freo will struggle without Sandi for a while. Sandi out hurts the dockers chance of winning and this the chance of getting DT points. Many people will disagree with me but im not comfortable bringing in a freo premium with sandi out.

Windigo

Well....A 151 will help out his average.....

Joey has 3 ton out of 8.

Mundy has 8 tons from 10.

someguy

Quote from: Holzman on June 02, 2011, 01:20:10 PM
for the season they average around the same but tags is averaging around 15 more in the last 3 games. Stkilda are on the up and Freo will struggle without Sandi for a while. Sandi out hurts the dockers chance of winning and this the chance of getting DT points. Many people will disagree with me but im not comfortable bringing in a freo premium with sandi out.

+1

bombers11

only have $410,400 to spend so i can't go any higher than mundy, this is for my 6th mid already have Swan Boyd Judd Bartel Priddis, if not mundy could go ablett, or a DDP like chappy, pav or fyfe

Proudy1032

Hop on him bro, I have him and he is one of those dream teamer's that you don't have to look at after the round, you usually know he racked up a ton.

Weagle

have you considered Hodge?

Hitting his best form, and still cheap

bombers11

Quote from: Weagle on June 02, 2011, 01:36:34 PM
have you considered Hodge?

Hitting his best form, and still cheap
i'll consider him, but still probably mundy he has his bye in the week off and i already have franklin and smith