Previous topic - Next topic

what should i do? 2 down or 1up-1down

Double down grade this week, and then double upgrade next week
2 (50%)
1 down, 1 up ove rthe next 2 weeks
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 0

glam77

Have 2 thoughts in my head fo this weeks (and next weeks) trades.

Option 1 :  2 downgrades this week (eg harris to mzungu in mids, and matera to i smith in fwds)
                then, 2 upgrades next week (eg swallow to thompson or boyd, and krak to buddy)

Option 2:  1 downgrade and 1 upgrade this week (ie marris to mzungu, swallow to thompson)
               then, 1 downgrade and 1 upgrade next week (ie matera to i smith, and krak to buddy)

Here's my current situation:

15 trades remaining. $5,000 in bank.

Backs: Gibbs, H Shaw, Rawlings, Heppell, Goddard, Duigan, Puopolo (Deledio, Toy, L Thompson)

Mids: Pendles, Swan, Murphy, Bartel, Swallow, Harris (Jacobs, Bewick, Hibberd)

Rucks: Cox,Z Smith (Sandi, Hale)

Fwds:S Johnson, Pav, chappy, N reiwoldt, Knights, Krakwhore,Higgins (McKernan, Matera, Prestia)

am current leaning towards the double down grad ethis week and double upgrade next week.
any thoughts?

pies101

if both smith and mzungu are playing tis week thats prob the better option. providing you have enough money to upgrade to the guys you want. id prob trade krak out after the bye.

glam77

Quote from: pies101 on June 02, 2011, 11:37:50 AM
if both smith and mzungu are playing tis week thats prob the better option. providing you have enough money to upgrade to the guys you want. id prob trade krak out after the bye.

why after the bye, and not the week of the bye?