Defender Upgrade

Started by Isotopes21, June 02, 2011, 12:33:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Isotopes21

Hey guys, wondering who to get as my 6th defender out of Adcock, Suckling, Fisher, Lake, Duffield and Broughton.

Current: Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Shaw, Heppel (keeper), Gibson, Rutten

Also who to upgrade first, Gibson or Rutten? Thanks for any suggestions!  :)

Holz

I would get in Scotland or enright (if named) , i would be most confident in picking up adcock.   

Suckling: worried about hawks changing strategy
Fisher: Still unsure about stkilda
Lake: just no
Freo Boys: They  have played many more bad games than good, so what if they go back to normal.

On a side note how good would it be to bring in hodge this week into the backline

j959

Gibson > Rutten easy ... as in keep Gibson and upgrade Rutts!

you can put a line thru Lake this season, his form is poor and Dogs are sliding.
Adcock is possible.
Broughton > Duffman esp in SC but you can't be sure as to whether he's turned the corner with his form as yet - you might wanna wait a game or two more ...
only issue with Suckling is that you've already got Gibson - similar for Fisher with Goddard but up to you if you want 2 from the same team in the one line.

Hodge in the backline - i'm with ya Holz! I've already brought Hodgey into my mids in DT but not sure yet with SC but would like to ...

hope that helps, good luck!  ;)

Wes Mantooth

get rid of the truck... dont know how he made it in there.

same with gibson - suckling i think is a great option and teams (when winning) don't change tactics mid season.

Isotopes21

Lol, he made it there because this is my first year playing DT and I put in a lot of mid-priced players I thought would be good!

Chopps

Good work not bad for first year going for a league win?

salver11

It would be great to bring hodge into the backs but i'm pretty sure he's only a mid this year. Defenantly get the truck out first. Gibson is getting himself involved a bit in that kick to kick they've got going on.

TMurphBROWNLOW

suckling and fisher for your last two spots in defense :)

Isotopes21

Yeah I'm going for a league win so no more players with a bye in the finals.

plugz19

thatguy

def suckling. wouldnt want to bring in another blue now with their bye in round 23