Previous topic - Next topic

Silly?

Yeah mate wait until round 14
11 (64.7%)
Nah pendles is a jet get him in asapin
6 (35.3%)

Total Members Voted: 2

elephants

Okay I can't get pendles this week so is it worth getting him next week? Or should I wait until round 14 (when he has had his bye)
I think I have sufficient cover in
Bewick, mzungu (f/m), hibberd (b/m)
And I need to cover swan and didak too.

yaajirobe

I'd personally wait but that all depends on what your team's situation is.

bundyboy

yep...silly....

wouldn't you be crying if you got him , had to put up with Zero over the bye and then he injured himself at training...

just wait until the week after bye and then jump on !

elephants

Cheers guys,
I'll bring in chappy and adcock then and I'll wait on Pendleton.

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: elephants on June 02, 2011, 12:40:45 AM
Cheers guys,
I'll bring in chappy and adcock then and I'll wait on Pendleton.

A lot of big ins LE!

elephants

Yeah Wes,
Big double downgrade this week pocketing me 400k this week. Can't wait to spend it all on my lads :)

TMurphBROWNLOW

contemplating getting him next week :/ but I might just wait until round 14 - useless getting him in 1 round before his bye. Sylvia next week instead :)

elephants

Pendles is playing Melbourne in round 12. Maybe...
Hmmm

lukedogg17

im sure youd love to have him in your team as quick as possible but common sense would say wait. im the same though, hate waiting when you can get the big boys in

elephants

Yeah it's tough because collingwood is playing Melbourne...

lukedogg17

Quote from: elephants on June 02, 2011, 01:34:07 AM
Yeah it's tough because collingwood is playing Melbourne...

last year collingwood played melbourne twice and the results were a draw and a 1 point win which we were lucky to get out of jail of thanks to a lynden dunn or ricky petterd (cant remember who) epic fail on the goal line in the dying seconds, so who knows could be another close one and pendles might not score the big 130+ we'd expect

elephants

Yeah fair enough.
Melbourne have given up huge scores lately though...
Marc Murphy - 145
Chris Judd - 133
Robinson - 131
Montagna - 151
Roo and God - 130+

lukedogg17

Quote from: elephants on June 02, 2011, 01:49:28 AM
Yeah fair enough.
Melbourne have given up huge scores lately though...
Marc Murphy - 145
Chris Judd - 133
Robinson - 131
Montagna - 151
Roo and God - 130+

also a good point, theyre pretty useless atm hey

put it this way, whose in youre side the week collingwood play if you dont get pendles?

lets say they pull a 70 then youre looking at a 60 point differenceif pendles goes nuts, but then he'll be on your bench the very next week. not sure if youre going for overall or league, but hopefully that line of thought can help you make a decision, not that im a trading superstar by any stretch of the imagination. blinded by my love for collingwood i bought dawes and traded out petrie, possibly looking at it now, the worst trade ever lol

elephants

Yeah should have kept Petrie haha :)
I am going for overall and Harris/mzungu will play in pendles place.

lukedogg17

going for overall probs should snaffle him up now and get the extra week of pendles in your team? and yeh petrie is averaging 100 since i traded lol worst trade of my life, itchy fingers