I smith or Mgunzu ??

Started by bundyboy, June 01, 2011, 11:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: TMurphBROWNLOW on June 02, 2011, 09:44:10 AM
Quote from: Holzman on June 01, 2011, 11:56:48 PM
Quote from: bundyboy on June 01, 2011, 11:43:24 PM
wow...not a lot of love for smith......surprised me....

i have both, smith is good but mzungu is a must i would be very happy fielding him when one of my players is out. If mzungu was fit round 1 he would be in the top 10 most selected players

I disagree, would've gone top 5. best of the rookies in the forward line preseason. you would have picked him over darling, tapscott, Matera, Richardson and maybe even Krakouer.

well you cant really disagree as if he is in the top 10 than he is in the top 5, plus im not sure if he would go top 5 swan goddard and gibbs would be taken ahead of him, everyone got krak so it would be a battle between him and heppel and i think more people would have gone heppel.

anyone irelavant get mzungu and if you can get smith aswell if he plays that would be good also.

Mzungu > Smith

I'm grabbing both this week then huge super upgrade next week.

plugz19

mzungu, but i will have both after i trade mzungu in this week
job security is the deciding factor

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: Holzman on June 02, 2011, 11:21:14 AM
Quote from: TMurphBROWNLOW on June 02, 2011, 09:44:10 AM
Quote from: Holzman on June 01, 2011, 11:56:48 PM
Quote from: bundyboy on June 01, 2011, 11:43:24 PM
wow...not a lot of love for smith......surprised me....

i have both, smith is good but mzungu is a must i would be very happy fielding him when one of my players is out. If mzungu was fit round 1 he would be in the top 10 most selected players

I disagree, would've gone top 5. best of the rookies in the forward line preseason. you would have picked him over darling, tapscott, Matera, Richardson and maybe even Krakouer.

well you cant really disagree as if he is in the top 10 than he is in the top 5, plus im not sure if he would go top 5 swan goddard and gibbs would be taken ahead of him, everyone got krak so it would be a battle between him and heppel and i think more people would have gone heppel.

anyone irelavant get mzungu and if you can get smith aswell if he plays that would be good also.

Mzungu > Smith

I'm grabbing both this week then huge super upgrade next week.

hahaha I'll disagree and agree  ??? make better sense now? :)

Windigo

I read somewhere that I.Smith is a certainty after missing weeks with "general softness."

With Bateman down it will make it easier for Smith to slot in.....He WILL play this week. Although I tip him to be the sub.

One hour folks. Just wait.  :)

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: Windigo on June 02, 2011, 04:58:21 PM
I read somewhere that I.Smith is a certainty after missing weeks with "general softness."

With Bateman down it will make it easier for Smith to slot in.....He WILL play this week. Although I tip him to be the sub.

One hour folks. Just wait.  :)

sorry you were saying something about he WILL play? :P

FLOPITOUT1

I thought he was a great "chance" to replace Bateman  :D