Chapman - Geelongs bye in DT finals
Fyfe - Young not sure if he will be hitting tons come later in the year
Pav - Consistent but doesn't seem to score huge like the others

which one would you get? going for a league win, not enough $$ for Stevie J BTW

chaosAD

Chap Fyfe then Pav in that order

Problems

SLICE n DICE

out of those i would go fyfe, pav and chap-strings dont trust those old hammys anymore think its only a matter of time b4 we all hear TWANG

bombers11

not this weeks team, yes i know sandi and lids are out and zac over max, krakouer and harris to go this week

Holz

Chappy easy, he is super cheap and if he starts pumping out 100+ everyweek you will be kicking yourself in a months time, the freo boys cant go the rest of the season without dropping below 100 only chappy and maybee syliva can do that.

david.5

Quote from: Holzman on June 01, 2011, 10:50:35 PM
Chappy easy, he is super cheap and if he starts pumping out 100+ everyweek you will be kicking yourself in a months time, the freo boys cant go the rest of the season without dropping below 100 only chappy and maybee syliva can do that.

+1

Nails

I wouldn't go chappy seeing as you're going for a league win...

Yes he helps to get you to the finals but what happens if you do lose rd 21? With 3 cats you could be out in straight sets...

Jared Brennan as a sneaky unique imo. Averaged ~104 over his last 5 games, and if I recall correctly he got injured/was very sore in that 61 he got...

Unique gun with zero byes for rest of season. If Didak fails this week I'll be looking to get JB instead of Didak.

JB should also be more consistent this year as he's playing a consistent role, not 5 different roles he had at the Lions.

bundyboy

Quote from: david.5 on June 01, 2011, 10:52:09 PM
Quote from: Holzman on June 01, 2011, 10:50:35 PM

+1

+ 2

and Fyfe a clear second IMO

thanme

Stevie J > Chapman this year, unless you need the MPP.

dmod

Im just curious to know why people think having Chappy is better even if he has the bye in the finals? Isn't it a waste trades to get someone in only to trade him out later? Trades are gold and the points that fyfe is getting compared to chappy isn't a big enough difference to even consider getting chappy in.

I know that's my opinion, but wouldn't mind hearing why it is chappy supporters are leaning that way...

Ziplock

because he's a DT beast and has been that way for year.

personally, I will not be getting him in however, I'm probably going to be looking at getting in sylvia for petrie during nths second bye as my final upgrade.

Alka

The logic is Chappy will help you to win rd 21 hence avoiding Geelongs bye altogether.
The extra points Chappy gets you over Fyfe each week should help with that too.

Mind you I'm planning to have both.
Interesting call on JB Nails. I'll have to look into him, was planning on getting in Fyfe/Didak next week.
Do you really think he'll be up there?

LF