Didak to Chapman

Started by Cicjose, June 01, 2011, 07:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cicjose

I can get a straight swap this week Didak to Chapman

is it worth it?

technically at Didak's price ($280 700) you could call it an upgrade??

Franklin Sylvia Johnson Pavlich N Riewoldt Didak (Tapscott, Skinner)

MPP Krakouer Mzungu Prestia

Remaining salary if i go ahead with trade is $64 600?

Holz

Definitely not if you can double trade and go tapscott to chappy that would be perfect but dont get rid of didak, got 90 this week and scored 30 in just over a quarter the week before. Didak would be a fantasitc FWD/MID cover

TheBeatles

fertalong

+2
If you've held onto him for this long, it can only get better. At the very least he'll make the perfect 7th mid or fwd.

Cicjose

what im saying is that i already have cover for Steve Johnson and Paul Chapman in the finals....

why would upgrading Didak to Chapman be a bad move at Didak's price it's technically an upgrade.....

fertalong

It's not a 'bad' move, but probably not the best move for this round either. If didak has found some form, then the difference between him and chappy would probably be 10 points per game. Surely there is another upgrade you can do elsewhere this week which would gain you more points?

Problems

Don't trade out a player who's coming into form. With Swan struggling and Collingwood facing St Kilda & Melb before the bye I'd back him to keep the glimpses of his old self up. Make the decision at his bye round now you've come this far with him

Holz

Quote from: Cicjose on June 01, 2011, 09:56:34 PM
what im saying is that i already have cover for Steve Johnson and Paul Chapman in the finals....

why would upgrading Didak to Chapman be a bad move at Didak's price it's technically an upgrade.....

just because didak is cheap doesnt make the trade an upgrade. If you think didak will average around 90 from now on than its not really an upgrade. In fact many people are thinking of bringing in Didak this week. Tapsoctt to Chappy is a real upgrade, tappy is injured and will likely average around 75 if fit so going to chappy is an upgrade. Sure didak to chappy will improve your team but its not worth a trade and the 100+ k used.

For example if you had hodge and went up to selwood than technically that is also an upgrade but you would never do it.

Possumo

Quote from: Cicjose on June 01, 2011, 09:56:34 PM

The team you've listed has 6 forwards on the field though... who is your 7th forward? Just keep Didak and get rid of Tapscott or Krak. If your 7th forward is Darling, perhaps play Chapman in the mid's... (assuming you haven't already got a 6th premium mid)

Cicjose

Quote from: Holzman on June 01, 2011, 10:29:50 PM
just because didak is cheap doesnt make the trade an upgrade. If you think didak will average around 90 from now on than its not really an upgrade. In fact many people are thinking of bringing in Didak this week.

There is NO way i would expect Didak to average 90 for the rest of the year.... that is why i want him out

Tapscott to Chappy is a real upgrade, tappy is injured and will likely average around 75 if fit so going to chappy is an upgrade. Sure didak to chappy will improve your team but its not worth a trade and the 100+ k used.

so the upgrade which is worth an extra 30ppg is not worth a look at??????

For example if you had hodge and went up to selwood than technically that is also an upgrade but you would never do it.

Didak is averaging 75 PPG versus an average of 101 PPG i would rather trade him out because that 26 ppg difference will be advantageous later in season

Possumo Krakouer is in my forwards atm with Smith the other benchie

PowerBug

Nails

Didak's last 2 games...

30 in just over a quarter, 91 or whatever in a full game....

Swan being out = possibly more midfield for Didak...

Didak = average ~90 from here on out, if he smashes this week imo.

FLOPITOUT1

Quote from: Nails on June 03, 2011, 01:12:21 PM
Didak's last 2 games...

30 in just over a quarter, 91 or whatever in a full game....

Swan being out = possibly more midfield for Didak...

Didak = average ~90 from here on out, if he smashes this week imo.
Agree with Nails

Johnboy

Hold Didak.

Im thinking though: round 14 Knights-Didak.

Is this a stupid sidewyas trade.

Knights will average 80. Didak could possibly avergae 90+ from here on. Plus I make 40-50k.

Cicjose

why does everyone think his form will change???

krakouer is taking all of his midfield points away!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didak has been bleeding cash and points since round 1