Dane Swan. Arizona Beckons.

Started by Windigo, June 01, 2011, 07:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wes Mantooth

because 60% swan to better than 0% swan, esp if he's going to get a bit of R & R.

Slap

won't the players lose the conditioning on the 10+ hour flight on the way home.. thats what confuses me.

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: Slap on June 02, 2011, 12:06:29 AM
won't the players lose the conditioning on the 10+ hour flight on the way home.. thats what confuses me.

no, altitude training conditions the body for a longer period than 10hrs.

and he will def melb game and play after the bye. wonder whther they'll send jolly. soooo much cash for 5 players.

i'm happy... should post another low swanish score this week, then two weeks where others will need to find a replacement for a prem and then against syd where his record has been good... should ripe for the picking in 4 weeks at about 380K

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on June 01, 2011, 10:51:11 PM
I would give you serious props for that.... considering hunt is a defender :P

i could always use the good old DPP to turn swan into a back/mid put him in the backline and turn him into hunt.

j959

Quote from: Holzman on June 02, 2011, 11:31:03 AM

i could always use the good old DPP to turn swan into a back/mid put him in the backline and turn him into hunt.
just like you're gonna do for Hodgey for us this year too Holz??!  ;)

Holz

Quote from: j959 on June 02, 2011, 11:33:41 AM
Quote from: Holzman on June 02, 2011, 11:31:03 AM

just like you're gonna do for Hodgey for us this year too Holz??!  ;)

i could always get my hacker friend to try and turn hodge into a MID/BACK and why im at get him to turn Pendles into a RUCK/MID than i could get him in for sandi.
But being serious from reports it looks like pendles and didak will be safe for the trip, and im happy swan is going as i want him to start smashing out the 130s again. IF you didnt start the year with Goddard, Swan, Voldt you would be super happy to pick them up for under 1.1 mil rather than the 1.3 mil i paid for them.

plugz19

only a week extra w/o swanny, no problem!