Ed Curnow

Started by DT Junkie, June 01, 2011, 06:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DT Junkie

Just looked on the AFL site and it now lists curnow as 2-3 weeks is this correct? It also has callinan as indefinate but all the talk mover here is he will play this week in the SANFL surely the injury list is wrong...

Can anyone offer a rational explanation?

BillMurray

'Ya'll gon make me loose ma mind, up in HA, up in HA!'... Oh, you wanted a logical explanation- my bad.

Ziplock

adelaide are hiding their injuries :P

curnow, I wasn't even aware people were still holding him. No clue lol.

C-Dogg

Quote from: Ziplock on June 01, 2011, 06:56:15 PM
adelaide are hiding their injuries :P

curnow, I wasn't even aware people were still holding him. No clue lol.

if you have cover, why wouldnt you hold curnow??? hes looking more like a UNIQUE by the sounds of it

Ziplock

he's a cash cow, has a high break even, was never averaging quite enough for a mid keeper, and there's a high possibility that if he comes back his scoring potential will be diminished by the injury.

Uniques are only good for surprise shock value points, by the time curnow come sback most teams will be set in the mids and his points will just be riding the pine at the best.

c-hawk

Quote from: Ziplock on June 01, 2011, 07:07:10 PM

Uniques are only good for surprise shock value points, by the time curnow come sback most teams will be set in the mids and his points will just be riding the pine at the best.

Pffft i dont have him but keeping him saves a trade to have a premium rookie bench player for when your set gun mids have the bye.

djhar9

Curnow has come up and will be in considerations to play this week against PA. If not he'll play in the 2's. This was said in Ratten's press conference yesterday or the the day before - whenever it was

DT Junkie

curnow's break even is 100 and he is more than capable of reaching that I have held him simply because at the moment he is $279 800 and I would think with a smooth run he could get close to $340k

wasnt asking of radvice on keeping curnow im quite comfortable with the decision to hold him just wanted to know if the AFL injury list is accurate last week it was 1 week this week it is 2-3 weeks and DT talk lists him as a test...

DT Junkie

cheers djhar9 sounds promising!!

Ziplock

FTR I'm not telling you to trade him now. If you've held him this long, keep him for sure.

SydneyRox

I would be trading out one of your other cash cows and using Curnow as the upgrade for someone good!!

He isnt going to set the world on fire when he gets back and its a lot of money on your bench hoping for a good result

Chelskiman

I upgraded Curnow to Thompson last week, so I think I've made the right call there.

AlexIsOnFire

3-4 weeks on the sidelines, could either wear a green or red vest IMO.

DT Junkie

Looks like most of you have missed the point....

I AM NOT ASKING FOR ADVICE ON CURNOW!!!

Just want to know what his injury status is.....