Darling or Krak to get the flick?

Started by BillMurray, June 01, 2011, 06:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillMurray

I'll be trading Harris to Mzungu and upgrading one of Darling or Krak to Stevie J, just wondering which is the better option to hold onto. Darling has the higher b/e after losing money last week but he's up against Gold Coast at home so could be in for a blinder. Thinking I might oust Krak as he shouldn't be attaining too much more value.

Thoughts anyone? cheers  :D

browny_wce

Jacky boy should play well against the GC backline.
Bock will go to Jkennedy and Brown will probably mind Lecras or Niko
Will be surpirsing how QLynch and Darling go, both man mountains and up againts mainly boys of Jacks age but slender build
could be a good oppourtunity for Darling to have a run in the mids

BillMurray

Yeah seems the logical choice to keep Darling for at one more week to chop it up against the GC  kiddies. For this same reason I'm almost 100% on putting Cox captain this week. He's averaging over 120 at Subi Oval and on top of racking up obvious hitouts/possies on Zaccy Smith he could well kick a bag when resting up forward. All things point to a beasty score i reckon!  8)

Cicjose

plugz19

Quote from: Cicjose on June 02, 2011, 01:14:45 PM
Darling is a keeper

Upgrade Krak
darling is not a keeper
i'd trade out krak first though

Hippo

But will Krack get a run through the middle against the Demons when Swan is in the states!!?

Slap

Quote from: plugz19 on June 02, 2011, 01:23:41 PM
Quote from: Cicjose on June 02, 2011, 01:14:45 PM
Darling is a keeper

Upgrade Krak
darling is not a keeper
i'd trade out krak first though

+1

Quote from: Hippo on June 02, 2011, 01:43:51 PM
But will Krack get a run through the middle against the Demons when Swan is in the states!!?

+1

PLus Krak does have MPP, wheras Darling doesnt

BillMurray

Thanks for the input so far guys. Darling is def not a keeper for me but I'll be showing krak the exit this week as Darling has a nice run the next 3 games against week opponents and with any luck could even get/surpass his b/e this week..

Bak2Form

im getting rid of darling, dont need him in my team, i would rather mzungu cover than him anyway and pocket the extra cash but really depends on your team.

Chelskiman

I'd like to give my darling's krak a flick. :P