Christian Howard

Started by FLOPITOUT1, June 01, 2011, 05:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLOPITOUT1

You were right Nails he looks alright this guy. Did anyone see him play. Downgrade target potential anyone ?

Fenno

Sure is a good downgrade target will have to wait for the bubble on this guy but about the best back downgrade target going around at the moment

Nails

FLOPITOUT1

Footy God

Welcome to my dt this week Mr Howard

Wes Mantooth

i've been waiting for this guy to debut for over a year! good player.

he's named in the centre... did he play on the ball last week?

Montag

Got smith out this week as 9th back so can wait an extra week
looks good

FLOPITOUT1

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on June 02, 2011, 10:58:51 PM
i've been waiting for this guy to debut for over a year! good player.

he's named in the centre... did he play on the ball last week?
Started down back then went on the ball for a while from memory, commentators loved him.

hardnut

bit of a Higgins look-a-like, I kept thinking yes go Higgo and then realised it was this Howard fella, BT got it wrong a few times. Will be closely monitored for a Duigan cash in next week

FLOPITOUT1

PowerBug

What position does he play? Is this week his first game? Which team?

someguy

Thoughts on this kid? With the doggies struggling is he likely to hold his spot?

Thinking about downgrading Duigan to him (doesn't seem to be many other downgrade options)

Fenno

Probably one of the better downgrade options out ther at the moment. Eade has said he will be playing kids so can't see him loosing his spot

no stranger to danger

of all the downgrade options for defenders, Howard seems to have the best JS. not that it is high but compared to simpkin from st.kilda (lyon has no faith in his youngsters), z.Touy (irish) from carlton..still learning the game and alex browne (xavior boy..still stuck in school boy footy) from essendon.
Plus doggys are in a massive slump so eade has no reason not to try some of his younger players.

Weagle

Howard looked ok, hard to judge in a smashing by the Cats.

Daniel Nicholson from the demons (Def/Mid) looked good as well after coming on for sylvia in Q2