Missed the hodge boat?? What about the NDS boat??

Started by n4cr123, June 01, 2011, 04:24:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

n4cr123

Now I'm not saying NDS is in the same league as Hodge but dt scoring wise NDS is a proven scorer is h really to cheap to pass up on?? At 332k averaging 93 ii think this is a really good buy... The saints seem to be on the improve aswell

dale93

I got NDS and well i am really frustrated at the moment but he will come good if he doesnt do a tagging job :)

jcobyoung

was just thinking the same thing! bargain! struggles under a tag though but with the saints seemingly coming good he could get back to form

n4cr123

He is playing of half back ATM if m correct scored 112 last week?

Ziplock

^ scored ok last week... the weeks before though... single handedly lost me a league game lol.

n4cr123

Quote from: Ziplock on June 01, 2011, 04:31:30 PM
^ scored ok last week... the weeks before though... single handedly lost me a league game lol.
Hahaha that's a bit harsh...

FLOPITOUT1

I personally wont be, but for 332k at an average of 93 doesn't sound too bad.

Ziplock

Quote from: n4cr123 on June 01, 2011, 04:32:36 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on June 01, 2011, 04:31:30 PM
Hahaha that's a bit harsh...

it would be, except, he single handly lost me my league game :P

SLICE n DICE

nope nds is a goose had him last year and traded him out would never get him again actually never get any more saints players coz they suck and havnt turned any corners, they beat an injury stricken fremanle and an unjury stricken melbourne.............. yeah great job saints wow you people get excited over nothing this week will soon see if they have turned the corner  ;D

fivestarmd

Wait until after this weekend. Has a B/E of 94. May not reach that against the Pies, he may help Jones tag out a Pendles/Daisy/Didak/Sidebottom. They play the Dogs the following week, Boyd/Cross/Griffen. Then Geelong. Then a bye. Round 15 maybe the right time. Could be sub 300k

Generalsor

Please don't get him. Save yourself the hassle. Has a rare capacity to fail your team when you can least afford it. Having said that 330ish is a tempting price - but i'll never have him in my team again after last year

BGK

IMO you haven't missed the Hodge boat. If he keeps up his recent average he is still very underpriced. Get Hodge I say.

Nails

wtf is the "hodge boat"

Premiums don't have boats. You pay any price for the premiums you want as they're the lynch pin of your team.

It doesn't matter how expensive they are, if they're going to average enough for a spot in your team and do it better than anyone else then you buy them.

Sure it would have been nice to get him cheap, but you didn't by any means miss a non-existent boat. If you think he'll average what you need him to average then get him, regardless of whether he's 90K or 500K

Ziplock

^ pretty much. If he keeps up a 110+ average, for his price it's easily worth getting him in. I would only be worried, as others said, by his possibility of being rested against GC.

Alka

As said above, if you NEED to bring in a premium at the 300k mark you've done something wrong.
NDS would be just outside my top 10 midfielders, so not worth it.