best cheap rooks at this minute

Started by bombers11, June 01, 2011, 01:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bombers11

Already have Mzungu and Smith, in an attempt to get Chappy i need to downgrade to a $97,600 or cheaper bloke, Evans has poor JC is there really any other options? Winmar is my bet atm have heard good wraps about him might get some games, haven't seen him play though

mikeg12

could go Callinan from crows if willing to take a risk ? he'll prob play in a few weeks but

david.5

i have the same problem. i need a downgrade target but there isnt much out there. looking at evans and josh green. but both have shaky js and i dont trust them to play that many games. im definately considering callinan.

FLOPITOUT1

There is a guy called Evans at Melbourne midfielder dont know what his job security is like,Delaney from the roos, defender looks alright with Pratt out for 4 weeks and Firrito gone for a game he could be an option

FLOPITOUT1

Quote from: david.5 on June 01, 2011, 01:28:20 PM
i have the same problem. i need a downgrade target but there isnt much out there. looking at evans and josh green. but both have shaky js and i dont trust them to play that many games. im definately considering callinan.
+ 1 sorry posted after you Green looks alright

jakeoner1

really dont know why winmar is in the saints team ( im a huge saints supporter) he hardly finds the ball, only thing he has is quickness, but should get a few games, but no big scores at all

JT23

LF

christian howard a backman from the doggies $97,600 not sure of his JS tho.

bombers11

Quote from: luvfooty on June 01, 2011, 03:00:09 PM
christian howard a backman from the doggies $97,600 not sure of his JS tho.

Already had him from day 1, looked impressive last week
Hibbered is to expensive

thatguy

josh green. especially with polec being out for a month