Early Trading

Started by Chelskiman, June 01, 2011, 12:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bak2Form

this is hilarious  ;D man i love u guys on fan footy

FLOPITOUT1

That was the first time i joked around in months. I see Chelskiman on here all the time and was having a joke with him, like me i think he gives the best advice he can. All i try to do is help and i end up copping abuse from someone that i rarely see on here

FLOPITOUT1

Quote from: Bak2Form on June 01, 2011, 02:46:00 PM
lol thanks mate  ;)

m0nty

I see FLOPITOUT1 has apologised. I've got my eye on this thread though.

Bak2Form

Quote from: FLOPITOUT1 on June 01, 2011, 02:49:39 PM
lol thanks mate  ;)

welcome ;) made my arvo go quicker at work

FLOPITOUT1

Quote from: m0nty on June 01, 2011, 02:50:24 PM
Sorry m0nty  :-X . Like i say i always try to be helpfull and joke around sometimes. I dont think people get my sense of humour

Bak2Form

Quote from: m0nty on June 01, 2011, 02:50:24 PM
big brother is watching........

BGK

I too have found this to be entertaining. It's been no trouble at all.

Quote from: FLOPITOUT1 on June 01, 2011, 02:48:41 PM
That was the first time i joked around in months. I see Chelskiman on here all the time and was having a joke with him, like me i think he gives the best advice he can. All i try to do is help and i end up copping abuse from someone that i rarely see on here

I think you need to go back and have a read of your posts. If your looking for abuse you wouldn't need to look any further than your posts directed at myself. Go back and have a read all I said was be useful. Joking is rarely funny and in no way useful towards Chelskimans problem.

I don't come on here often any more. I'm sick of seeing the same topic, over and over again. This is a great site but very repetitive.

BGK

I too will take the step and I appologise to you Flopitout. I was in no way helpful in this situation. The saying don't poke an angry bear comes to mind. Im sorry, I continued to poke the bear

FLOPITOUT1

Quote from: bestguykai on June 01, 2011, 03:12:46 PM
I too will take the step and I appologise to you Flopitout. I was in no way helpful in this situation. The saying don't poke an angry bear comes to mind. Im sorry, I continued to poke the bear
All good mate  :) . I take things too seriously sometimes. I just didnt want Chelskiman to think i wasnt being helpfull it was honestly just a joke.

LaHug

And......... back on topic.

Chelskiman, if you have a friend of relative you can trust to make the trades for you, ask them to.
Otherwise, you could even PM someone here (I'd be willing to do it for you) with your DT email and password and ask them to do it. Make sure it's someone that is somewhat trustworthy and give them a large amount of instructions.

For example: "If Mzungu is named, downgrade Matera to Mzungu. If Pendlebury is named, upgrade Harris to Pendles. If Swan isn't named, make sure to swap Mzungu with Prestia in the midfield and play Mzungu. Play/emergency rookies in this order: Heppell, Liberatore, ..."

Something like that. But obviously, you can't account for every situation, so make sure you let whoever is helping you know which rookies you would want to play if people were out and what trades you would like to make for a few plausible situations. Also, if you leave a mobile number, people could call/text you if something changed.

Again, I would be willing to help if you want to PM me. Otherwise, get someone else.

If you can't possibly do that, cross your fingers REALLY hard!

Prospector_1

Too much testosterone. Glad to see its settled.

FLOPITOUT1

Yeah it was my fault. Lesson learnt  :-[

BGK

Quote from: FLOPITOUT1 on June 01, 2011, 04:48:39 PM
Yeah it was my fault. Lesson learnt  :-[

Not entirely your fault mate. I more than played a part.

Bak2Form

i think everyone is getting a lad soft now ;)