Early Trading

Started by Chelskiman, June 01, 2011, 12:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chelskiman

Gah, chances are I won't get a chance Thursday or Friday to make my trades as I am going to be away and I won't have access to a computer.  I was thinking of bringing Pendles in, and although I hate trading before teams are announced I have no choice.  Pendles is a safe bet to bring in though, right?

FLOPITOUT1

Quote from: Chelskiman on June 01, 2011, 12:54:39 PM
Gah, chances are I won't get a chance Thursday or Friday to make my trades as I am going to be away and I won't have access to a computer.  I was thinking of bringing Pendles in, and although I hate trading before teams are announced I have no choice.  Pendles is a safe bet to bring in though, right?
Stop making excuses and wait  ;) . I think he is a safe bet ill let you know friday  ;)

Bak2Form

be unlucky for him not too get named

LaHug

If you legitimately can't wait, at least wait until the latest possible moment (players can get injured at training). Pendles would only be dropped for injury concerns at this stage of the season.

Chelskiman

How am I making excuses, Flop?  I simply won't have internet access Thursday or Friday.  :-\

FLOPITOUT1

Quote from: Chelskiman on June 01, 2011, 12:59:40 PM
How am I making excuses, Flop?  I simply won't have internet access Thursday or Friday.  :-\
Twas a joke matey  :)

BGK

Don't listen to him bud. If you genuinely can't get access to the Internet, just make the trades. It's as safe as it can be, in this situation. It is always preferable to wait for teams but DT doesn't always take priority over the rest of your life. Some peope like to be as helpful as tits on a bull.

BGK

Quote from: FLOPITOUT1 on June 01, 2011, 01:05:44 PM

It may have been a joke, not a very funny joke. But on a useful scale it rates way up there as a zero. Try being helpful rather than attempting comedy.

FLOPITOUT1

Quote from: bestguykai on June 01, 2011, 01:10:18 PM
Quote from: FLOPITOUT1 on June 01, 2011, 01:05:44 PM

It may have been a joke, not a very funny joke. But on a useful scale it rates way up there as a zero. Try being helpful rather than attempting comedy.
It was a joke based on the fact that i and alot of people cant wait to make their trades. But i always hold back on the itchy trigger finger  :) . Dont listen to Knob jockey was just mucking around hope your trades go well mate

Flemo

Sounds like someone just needs a hug hey bestguykai.

Oops that was a joke. Should I report that to the moderator or do you want to?

FLOPITOUT1

Quote from: Flemo on June 01, 2011, 01:19:36 PM
Sounds like someone just needs a hug hey bestguykai.

Oops that was a joke. Should I report that to the moderator or do you want to?
lol . I made a new topic in the front bar section before. About Plankers. He must be a Planker PMSL

CuStArDaRm

Trust any1 enough to do it for you?
Someone in one of my leagues had the same situation, he told us what he was kinda wanting to do depending on teams and as a league we did it for him.

You will be way better off if you just tell some1 to do it for you, provided you give them exactly what you want and what to do if players are out etc.

Flemo

Just type out your details in this thread and someone will help you out  ;D

FLOPITOUT1

Quote from: Flemo on June 01, 2011, 01:25:05 PM
PMSL  :'(

Nails

Quote from: FLOPITOUT1 on June 01, 2011, 01:26:19 PM

Quote from: FLOPITOUT1 on June 01, 2011, 01:26:19 PM

I'm willing to do it, just pm me your

Credit card details, home address, first and last name, drivers license number.

And if you want to give me your dream team log in that's an optional extra.