Quote from: Flemo on June 01, 2011, 01:25:05 PM
Just type out your details in this thread and someone will help you out  ;D
PMSL  :'(

Quote from: FLOPITOUT1 on June 01, 2011, 01:26:19 PM
Quote from: Flemo on June 01, 2011, 01:25:05 PM
Just type out your details in this thread and someone will help you out  ;D
PMSL  :'(

I'm willing to do it, just pm me your

Credit card details, home address, first and last name, drivers license number.

And if you want to give me your dream team log in that's an optional extra.
This has been the best topic all day PMSL  :'( . It will be a hot topic soon  ;)

glam77

is there a need to gamble on pendles anyway? he has the bye in 2 weeks.

FLOPITOUT1

Quote from: bestguykai on June 01, 2011, 01:07:50 PM
Quote from: Chelskiman on June 01, 2011, 12:59:40 PM
How am I making excuses, Flop?  I simply won't have internet access Thursday or Friday.  :-\

Don't listen to him bud. If you genuinely can't get access to the Internet, just make the trades. It's as safe as it can be, in this situation. It is always preferable to wait for teams but DT doesn't always take priority over the rest of your life. Some peope like to be as helpful as tits on a bull.
What an absolute Wa.n.k.e.r. Dont listen to him FLOP your a legend  ;)

BGK

Quote from: Flemo on June 01, 2011, 01:19:36 PM
Sounds like someone just needs a hug hey bestguykai.

Oops that was a joke. Should I report that to the moderator or do you want to?

Hahaha nice one mate. At least yours is funny.

BGK

Quote from: FLOPITOUT1 on June 01, 2011, 01:41:47 PM
Quote from: bestguykai on June 01, 2011, 01:38:14 PM

What was just a bit of light hearted humour has turned into some pretty nasty stuff. Go and F**K yourself  :-*

If you think that was nasty I suggest to you, that you may be a little precious. When you get out into the real world and out of your  nappies you will eventually find out what nasty is. If you can't take a little piece of criticism your going to have one tough life.

Chelskiman

Lol, I didn't know an early trade could cause such an argument.

Flemo

In all seriousness. I believe this week is one that you may want to see the teams announced first before making trades.

Have you got Brendan Matera? He will be going down in price if he plays

Have you got Dion Prestia, Jack Darling, Tom Liberatore? Also Ed Curnow is back soon and he is going to go down in price but will you use him as a cash cow or because of his scores keep him?

Dane Swan played last week but its obvious he is carrying an injury. You may want to make sure you have a reserve in the middle that is playing so that if Swan doesnt play then your covered.

Are you playing someone useless in your league match? If so then taking a zero might not matter.

FLOPITOUT1

Quote from: bestguykai on June 01, 2011, 01:52:24 PM
Quote from: FLOPITOUT1 on June 01, 2011, 01:41:47 PM
Quote from: bestguykai on June 01, 2011, 01:38:14 PM

What was just a bit of light hearted humour has turned into some pretty nasty stuff. Go and F**K yourself  :-*

If you think that was nasty I suggest to you, that you may be a little precious. When you get out into the real world and out of your  nappies you will eventually find out what nasty is. If you can't take a little piece of criticism your going to have one tough life.
Your a very funny guy, like i need to be told about s.h.it like that. You wont now whats nasty till someone headbutts your teeth down the back of your throat for having a crack at someone for no reason. Gees i hope i meet you one day and you have a crack at me for no reason your gonna get a big fvkin shock sunshine.

FLOPITOUT1

Quote from: Chelskiman on June 01, 2011, 02:07:37 PM
Lol, I didn't know an early trade could cause such an argument.
Gees that guy needs to stop smoking billies. Makes you crazy i would know  ;)

Problems

Chill out fellas, it's gone a bit off topic and we're all friends here..  :)

FLOPITOUT1

Trying real hard mate, i have an anger management problem. I try to joke around and be happy it helps, but then you get someone like that and it all goes out the door.

BGK

Quote from: FLOPITOUT1 on June 01, 2011, 02:31:10 PM
Trying real hard mate, i have an anger management problem. I try to joke around and be happy it helps, but then you get smoeone like that and it all goes out the door

Your not wrong you have an anger management problem. Settle down mate. I've never seen someone go so over the top on a DT forum of all places.

This has been great entertainment for a slow afternoon at work.

FLOPITOUT1

Quote from: bestguykai on June 01, 2011, 02:37:40 PM
Quote from: FLOPITOUT1 on June 01, 2011, 02:31:10 PM
Trying real hard mate, i have an anger management problem. I try to joke around and be happy it helps, but then you get smoeone like that and it all goes out the door

Your not wrong you have an anger management problem. Settle down mate. I've never seen someone go so over the top on a DT forum of all places.

This has been great entertainment for a slow afternoon at work.
No s.h.it sherlock dont start crap then, you dont like someones opinion ignore it i do. LOL im the one going over the top. Sorry precious

thanme

The internet is serious business.

BGK

If you had given an opinion I may have ignored it. From where I stand this was all over your lack of opinion.