Redden or Mitchell

Started by Browny16, June 01, 2011, 08:41:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Browny16

Finalising my mids this week and cant decide between the two

My mids currently are: Swan,Pendlebury,Boyd,Mundy,Hodge,Harris,Illes,Jacobs,Prestia

Have the Cash to upgrade to anyone (560k) but want to stay around this value to upgrade Matera to chapman or Sylvia next week with only 1 trade, unless convinced otherwise.

Cheers

chaosAD

To be honest mate i would get J Selwood, if you are going for league win and think you'll win the first week of the finals you have no prob with this bloke. i know he's a bit expensive but he's a super premium. i have Redden as my last mid and h'e going ok will ave 100 all year. If u could get Jelwood i would go that way otherwise Bartel could be a good option !
Good luck with this!

Browny16

Yep Selwood has been going great guns, but after i trade Mzungu in and upgrade harris ill have only 11 trades left. And wanted to upgrade Matera next week leaving me with 10 trades for the rest of the year.

Havent really given Bartel any thought, he has a B/E of 150. But i could trade Chappy in this week and Bartel next week
Cheers Chaos

LaHug

Out of those two, I would get Mitchell. Hawthorn is dominating DT scores and the trend looks like it'll continue. However, I would be more likely to go with Hodge. I believe he has higher scoring potential and is on the way up. Plus, Mitchell usually gets the number one tagger. Only problem with Hodge is that he is more likely to be rested coming back from injury.