Duigan or lower to Broughton?

Started by dude11, May 31, 2011, 10:41:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dude11

Im looking at bringing in broughton for duigan or lower....just wondering what the BE is of both of them and if it seems like a good upgrade?

Also if anyone knows what libbas BE is that would be good...kind of want to trade him out for a midfeild upgrade with around 360,000 to spend.

djtranny

duigan or lower to broughton is almost a sideways trade...

antonc

I would wait at least one more week for that one. Has only play about a game and a half of good dt footy and that was partly because he was moved away from the backline

dude11

hhmm ok but if he has a decent game he will go up about 20-30k...any ideas on libba?

BarnDogg

Lower got 119 and 83 in his last two games and has a BE of -14 (avg for year 72.25)

Duigan got 97 and 43 in his last two games and has a BE of 50 (avg for the year 67.22)

Broughton got 92 and 120 in his last two games and has a BE of 15 (avg for year 73.00)

I wouldn't do either of those trades and you would be crazy to trade out Lower at the moment at all!

Maybe upgrade or down Duigan, but to Broughton is a sideways trade.

dude11

true true...thanks for the info.

Blueboys

I think you can get a better prem player then broughton.  ;)

Holz

this is the stage in the season when you bring in the bug guns unless you already have goddard, lids, adcock, shaw  and 2 of gibbs, scotland and carazzo i wouldnt even be looking at anyone else