Richo should be back this week

Started by wcarey, May 31, 2011, 10:12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wcarey

Cam Richardson should be a chance to return seeing at firrito & pratt are both out. Plus losses usually mean changes. I hope so anyway. sick of him sitting on my bench doing nothing

Flame

Quote from: wcarey on May 31, 2011, 10:12:17 PM
Cam Richardson should be a chance to return seeing at firrito & pratt are both out. Plus losses usually mean changes. I hope so anyway. sick of him sitting on my bench doing nothing
+1

Bluke

Yes, I also suspect that this is his week to return.

FLOPITOUT1

Hope so, hurts my eyes every time i see his name

wcarey

haha i thought i must have been one of the only people to still have him. obviously there are more of you out there feeling my pain

bundyboy

i bloody well hope so....gee if he can't get a game with these outs, plus where north sit......he might never play !!

definate trade bait if he isn't named....

FLOPITOUT1

I dont think ill waste a trade on him tho that's the problem dont have enough trades to get rid of him for no money, have plenty of other cows to cull. Unless he makes some good cash the prick will be on my bench till the end  :'(

Bluke

Yep, he will be on my bench till the end. Better he gets some games though.

Perthwildcat

I secretly want him to be Matthew Richardson   :P :P

Holz

if he comes back i have a feeling he will post some decent scores

Macman5005

He has gone from money stud to potential dud. Lets hope when he gets back in the team he can make some cash and string a few games together!

FLOPITOUT1

Quote from: Bluke on May 31, 2011, 10:39:42 PM
Yep, he will be on my bench till the end. Better he gets some games though.
True

LEV

ive held him, i know a lot have traded him out. he's only made like 30k $$$, thats chicken feed, so no other option BUT to hold onto him.  BRING HIM IN SCOTTY !!!!!

Wes Mantooth

he's been playing well in the vfl for nth ballarat... had 34 possesions and 7 tackles two weeks ago. i think we'll see him named this week, with mullet to be the mid season rookie elevation

Ziplock

I hope he isn't named, it'll make me feel better about trading him out :P