Sitting 423rd & needs future planning advice...

Started by madskill55, May 31, 2011, 09:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLOPITOUT1

Just trying to help im currently 1437 cant remember exact ranking but not too shabby. Tapscott and Higgins has effected my overalls doh !

Bluke

Step 1) When Smith tops out cull him and bring in Jippett. (1 Trade)

Step 2) Switch Petrie with Jippett to cover for Sandi while he is out.

Step 3) Switch Prestia with Goodes, thus completing your forward line.

Step 4) Use cash from above trades to upgrade Harris to Montagna/Mundy (1 Trade)

Step 5) Cull Stanley/Puopolo when they top out and turn Lower into Shaw (or any other top defender). (2 trades)

Step 6) Ride all the high scores home for the win.

Leaves you with 10 trades and probably extra cash as well.

madskill55

Bluke-y boy thats one solid plan there. A lot of thought went into that. The only question is when will big zac top out? He has a B/E of approx 30 atm. Will he max out after or before sandy comes back and after or before both the big boys finish their byes in R16/17???

FLOPITOUT1

Quote from: Bluke on May 31, 2011, 10:35:08 PM
Step 1) When Smith tops out cull him and bring in Jippett. (1 Trade)

Step 2) Switch Petrie with Jippett to cover for Sandi while he is out.

Step 3) Switch Prestia with Goodes, thus completing your forward line.

Step 4) Use cash from above trades to upgrade Harris to Montagna/Mundy (1 Trade)

Step 5) Cull Stanley/Puopolo when they top out and turn Lower into Shaw (or any other top defender). (2 trades)

Step 6) Ride all the high scores home for the win.

Leaves you with 10 trades and probably extra cash as well.
lol . You just said everything i did  ;)

Bluke

Sorry Flop, didnt read all the posts. Mad prompted me in to action with his philosophical response though. Reading over again I see that yes you did say basicly what I did. Great minds... ;)

Also, with 10 trades left around 14/15 you can probably afford to cull Krak and upgrade Puopolo to a gun defender leaving you with Heppell as cover.

FLOPITOUT1

Quote from: Bluke on May 31, 2011, 10:44:56 PM
Sorry Flop, didnt read all the posts. Mad prompted me in to action with his philosophical response though. Reading over again I see that yes you did say basicly what I did. Great minds... ;)

Also, with 10 trades left around 14/15 you can probably afford to cull Krak and upgrade Puopolo to a gun defender leaving you with Heppell as cover.
+ 2 great minds  ;)

FLOPITOUT1

To be fair Bluke you did summarise the information into something more understandable. If that makes sense my anglish nop te good  :)