Dawes to Didak?

Started by lukedogg17, May 31, 2011, 08:08:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lukedogg17

Will wait another week to see what both of them rack up as their b/e's are no dramas this week, but didak played his best game of the year by far, and dawes has been stinking it up.

the only problem here is knights will become a keeper for me and dawes to didak may not be the premium upgrade i was looking for. add the fact that im low on trades and its a toughie. so my real question is, is it a waste?

Problems

if didak continues to score well its not a waste of a trade + his mpp will be handy

why is keeping knights a problem? it sounds like dawes was your keeper and knights is scoring much than him  ???  ?

lukedogg17

Quote from: Problems on May 31, 2011, 08:33:03 PM
if didak continues to score well its not a waste of a trade + his mpp will be handy

why is keeping knights a problem? it sounds like dawes was your keeper and knights is scoring much than him  ???  ?

was going to trade knights out for a fyfe/pav, having him as a keeper is no major problem hes playing well, its just that getting didak for dawes means no fyfe/pav 

Chelskiman

Was thinking of going Yarran to Didak in one move if I can afford it after R13.

lukedogg17

Quote from: Chelskiman on May 31, 2011, 08:43:31 PM

what do you think the chances of didak staying below 300 before round 13? i could wait it out as well

Cicjose

didak is no longer premium why would you trade him in?

FLOPITOUT1

Quote from: lukedogg17 on May 31, 2011, 08:08:39 PM
Will wait another week to see what both of them rack up as their b/e's are no dramas this week, but didak played his best game of the year by far, and dawes has been stinking it up.

the only problem here is knights will become a keeper for me and dawes to didak may not be the premium upgrade i was looking for. add the fact that im low on trades and its a toughie. so my real question is, is it a waste?
Can you make some cash and go a better forward ? Do you have Buddy,StevieJ,Sylvia or Goodes

lukedogg17

been battling since surgery on his pec, showed signs of life this weekend. sure he hasnt played to premium standards thus far but if hes 100% fit, which he may very well be after the bye, whos to say he cant start scoring like a premo again?

lukedogg17

Quote from: FLOPITOUT1 on May 31, 2011, 08:53:37 PM
Quote from: lukedogg17 on May 31, 2011, 08:08:39 PM

Can you make some cash and go a better forward ? Do you have Buddy,StevieJ,Sylvia or Goodes

My fwd line unfortunately is:
Buddy, N.Roo, Goodes, Cyril, Higgins, Knights and Dawes.

So i didnt really wanna burn 2 trades to upgrade my 7th fwd, was hoping dawes to be a keeper but hes definately not atm. now its just about salvaging my line a little and getting someone cheap in 1 trade to score better than dawes, which is tough coz hes about 270 now

Chelskiman

Quote from: lukedogg17 on May 31, 2011, 08:48:43 PM
Quote from: Chelskiman on May 31, 2011, 08:43:31 PM

what do you think the chances of didak staying below 300 before round 13? i could wait it out as well

Very possible.  He needs at least 104 just to break even this round, and he's already 17k under 300.

AlexIsOnFire

Quote from: Cicjose on May 31, 2011, 08:49:39 PM
didak is no longer premium why would you trade him in?

Wait for Swanny to go to the USA and Didak will be playing in the mid a lot.