Top 7 Forwards Of The Year.

Started by TMurphBROWNLOW, May 31, 2011, 07:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who Do You Want In Your Final Forwardline?

Lance Franklin
Adam Goodes
Matthew Pavlich
Nick Riewoldt
Jack Riewoldt
Paul Chapman
Colin Sylvia
Brent Harvey
Steve Johnson
Jono Brown
Alan Didak
Ryan O'Keefe
Nathan Fyfe

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: Nails on May 31, 2011, 10:21:11 PM
Quote from: TMurphBROWNLOW on May 31, 2011, 10:18:18 PM
sorry Bluke not a big fan on their consistency :) j roo I probs will never get and didak is so cheap it's ridiculous... highest ceiling within the <300k price range!!

Knights has had one poor game for the year... hardly inconsistent by any stretch of the imagination IMO.

Started slowly cause he hadn't played AFL in a while, but has been rock solid IMO..

I know I'm probs biased cuz I'm not a fan of either, and I wish I had started with both pre-season :P

bundyboy

can't argue with Petrie and Knight's averages....and think they both are only going to get stronger the more they play...

didak - has huge upside potential - we all know that, but he just doesn;t look fit and maybe even his role has changed a little?? either way - nothing like he has been ...

Bluke

Im trading didak in to fill mid/fwd bench spot for the finals and Knights has been quite consistent. The most encouraging sign is he is getting better every game he plays.

You also cant argu with petrie's 90 avg. Which is much higher than many of the forwards on there, including N Roo.

Footy God

Buddy
Stevieee J
Chappy
Sylvia
Goodes
Pavlich
Fyfe

You need atleast 4 of them.

Then after that who knows.

Mine: Chappy, Stevie J, Goodes, Higgins, Buddy, N.Voldt, Knights.

Id like Knights/Higgins to be Sylvia by finals.

Holz

i would have voted Higgins if i could have, they got absolutely killed last week and he posted a semi decent score. I really cant see the dogs staying down for that long and if they start to turn it on who could start pumping out some midfield like scores again.

Alka

I'd almost agree with the top 7 atm: Franklin, Goodes, Pavlich, Chapman, Stevie J, Sylvia and Fyfe.
But I don't like having both Chappy and Stevie J considering Geelong's bye in the finals.
I'd actually say Rioli is a shot for the 7th spot, a few more games in I can see him getting up amongst it.

I've currently got Knights as my 7th and will keep him for the time being, will eventually upgrade to one of: Didak, Fyfe or Rioli.

Holz

Quote from: Alka on June 01, 2011, 01:41:52 AM
I'd almost agree with the top 7 atm: Franklin, Goodes, Pavlich, Chapman, Stevie J, Sylvia and Fyfe.
But I don't like having both Chappy and Stevie J considering Geelong's bye in the finals.
I'd actually say Rioli is a shot for the 7th spot, a few more games in I can see him getting up amongst it.

I've currently got Knights as my 7th and will keep him for the time being, will eventually upgrade to one of: Didak, Fyfe or Rioli.

I have chappy and stevie J and the plan is to trade one of them to syliva as he has the easiest run home

TMurphBROWNLOW

4 cats too many in a side?

surely if they score really well in round 21 you'll have unique scorers and will get the edge over your opponent... having said that if they score poorly... bye bye dreamteam 2011 :)

FWD LINE by the end if the year: Franklin, Goodes, Pavlich, Chapman, Sylvia, Riewoldt, Didak/Stevie J (Callinan, Smith, Richardson)

^just realised I'm farked for the round 16 multi bye round. Pavlich, Sylvia, Callinan not playing + Mzungu in my mids for MPP. smith and richo must play that round or I'll cop a donut :(

valkorum

valkorum

Petrie - averaging 90
Brennan - averaging 89
Nahas - averaging 88
Stokes - averaging 88

All average more than Roo boys (J Roo - averaging 68, N Roo - averaging 85)

RiOtChEsS

that was pretty clear cut, nailed the 7 highest voted for 8)