Top 7 Forwards Of The Year.

Started by TMurphBROWNLOW, May 31, 2011, 07:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who Do You Want In Your Final Forwardline?

Lance Franklin
Adam Goodes
Matthew Pavlich
Nick Riewoldt
Jack Riewoldt
Paul Chapman
Colin Sylvia
Brent Harvey
Steve Johnson
Jono Brown
Alan Didak
Ryan O'Keefe
Nathan Fyfe

TMurphBROWNLOW

Who Are They? :)

HELP ME, HELP YOU ;D

Holz

top 7 averages for the season or from now onwards. I would think the latter would be a better choice

TMurphBROWNLOW

now onwards, the 7 that would satisfy your team by the end :)

glynman90

I'm surprised Fyfe isn't in the top 7. If I was picking a team this week I'd pick him over N Voldt.

Windigo

Is Drew Petrie a keeper?

Right now I have no intention of ousting unless he stinks it and Didak kills it this week....Not too keen on Didak yet.

nostradamus

at this stage l think petrie IS a keeper

bottlemart

I have Buddy, Pav, Goodes, Sylvia, Nroo, Petrie as my top 6, and Darling as #7, so looking for one more premium fwd.

The ones I am tossing B/W ATM for this week are Chappy and Cyril.

I notice not a lot of love for Cyril.  Not really in longe term plans.  Are there concerns about his injury potential, or the fact that he may play fwd for the rest of the year. 

Keen to know if people prefer Cyril or Chappy.  Fyfe would be the other one to consider.

Windigo

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on May 31, 2011, 07:45:12 PM
Is Drew Petrie a keeper?

Right now I have no intention of ousting unless he stinks it and Didak kills it this week....Not too keen on Didak yet.

im tempted to trade out sandi and keep petrie as a ruck keeper

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: glynman90 on May 31, 2011, 07:40:37 PM
I'm surprised Fyfe isn't in the top 7. If I was picking a team this week I'd pick him over N Voldt.

results change with time :D
Quote from: nostradamus on May 31, 2011, 07:48:09 PM
at this stage l think petrie IS a keeper
+1
Quote from: Windigo on May 31, 2011, 08:03:04 PM
Chappy easily

+1 :)

FLOPITOUT1

I know who i would like but i dont think it will become reality unfortunately wasted too many trades. Knights is a keeper for me. I picked the top 7 so far but that is unrealistic aswell as i wouldnt have 2 geelong forwards

Bluke

No Knights or Petrie in there? They're more deserving than Didak and J Roo at this stage.

TMurphBROWNLOW

sorry Bluke not a big fan on their consistency :) j roo I probs will never get and didak is so cheap it's ridiculous... highest ceiling within the <300k price range!!

Nails

Quote from: TMurphBROWNLOW on May 31, 2011, 10:18:18 PM
sorry Bluke not a big fan on their consistency :) j roo I probs will never get and didak is so cheap it's ridiculous... highest ceiling within the <300k price range!!

Knights has had one poor game for the year... hardly inconsistent by any stretch of the imagination IMO.

Started slowly cause he hadn't played AFL in a while, but has been rock solid IMO..