Buddy Captain!!!

Started by dale93, May 31, 2011, 03:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

browny_wce

Stevie J will not get 170 this week haha so put the C on someone dependable

Unsure about Buddy, when u expect him to chop up (Port Adelaide game) he doesnt seem to get the big 100s

BillMurray

Quote from: BillMurray on May 31, 2011, 04:32:09 PM
Stevie J versus the bulldogs at Skilled, how can i not give him the C ??

There is no way in hell that Stevie J will score 35 this week  :o. With the midfield time he's getting nowadays I think we'll see fewer games where he drops below 75-80. I think against the dogs at home he's be very capable of around the 110-140 range. I'll likely be putting Pendles but it would be madness not to consider Steve Johnson for C this week if you have him  imo.

BillMurray

Quote from: Macman5005 on May 31, 2011, 04:44:53 PM
Easy...Stevie J could score 150 or could score 35, that is just what you get from Stevie J, though he has been more consistent with a bit more midfield time. Pendles is obviously the safe bet, infact anyone in the midfield should score well in the Pies v Saints game as both play strong defence and generally the scores are pretty low meaning the midfield/defenders get the majority of the points.

Oops, this is the quote i was replying too, not my own  :P

elephants

That's what I said valk :) i know your team well.

Windigo

Boyd for me. Will never let you down.  ;)

elephants

Last week, I was cold and alone,
Swannie vs the eagles... Nope he has a niggle.
Mitchell va the dogs... He's been in some tough battles with tags of late.
God/roo.... Risky, very risky, too risky
Bartel vs GC..... Yuck Jim, just yuck
Libba vs hawks... Hahahahahahaha screw you libb
Boyd vs hawks.... Awesome record vs them but he's due for a bad game...

Boydy my savior <3
I'll never again doubt you talent and prowess.

Windigo

I heard that Mitchell got a kick to the shin or something?

Bit sore/injured??

valkorum

Quote from: elephants on May 31, 2011, 05:59:31 PM
That's what I said valk :) i know your team well.

Great minds think alike.  Buddy is just as likely to smash out a big score as he will a low score.

elephants

Yeah his range is 70 a 140. Not worth the risk IMO.

matt1985

I'm probably going to go Murphy against Port this week. He should absolutely smash them this week!

elephants

Ahh yes matt he should. Where will Kane cornes go is the real equation, surely to Juddy?? Whats Murphy like at breaking tags?? Only just bight him in last week and I was more than impressed with his 145!!

pyronerd

Quote from: Chelskiman on May 31, 2011, 04:26:21 PM
Quote from: elephants on May 31, 2011, 04:24:59 PMLyon bigged up Thomas last after the pies game...?

Yeah.  Said he was the best player in the comp right now, lol.
as a st. kilda supporter i think hes gone to shower in the head tbh

also last week was the week to get on buddy, unfortunately for me he gave a away a few too many frees ::)

Hawka

umm mcphee dosent play on buddy
and i rate mcpharlin very highly even tho i reckon buddy will scorte a few there is better options

someguy

Lyon talking up Daisy is just mind games. While there is a chance Jones goes to Daisy, Pendles is definitely the more likely option.

FLOPITOUT1

Quote from: elephants on May 31, 2011, 03:54:04 PM
Nah man last week was the week you would've gone to him. This week there is Luke mcpharlin who kept nick riewoldt goalless last week in a 50 point loss.
+ 1