Buddy Captain!!!

Started by dale93, May 31, 2011, 03:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dale93

Is anyone else thinking about putting the big C on the Buddy express this week?
He is playing the Dockers who dont really have a player who can stand him and run with him all game now without McPhee?Anyone think he is in for a big one and is also 1 goal of the coleman so i am sure he is thinking to try and get a few up on Jackky as he has got a buy and with my other captain possibilitys having a hard draw this week which include Swan, Pendas, Boyd, Selwood, Chapman :)

Chelskiman

Thinking about taking a punt on Scott Thompson this week.

elephants

Nah man last week was the week you would've gone to him. This week there is Luke mcpharlin who kept nick riewoldt goalless last week in a 50 point loss.

BillMurray

Stevie J (once I trade him in) or Pendles captain this week for sure.  8)

dale93

Quote from: BillMurray on May 31, 2011, 04:19:25 PM
Stevie J (once I trade him in) or Pendles captain this week for sure.  8)

Will Clint Jones go to Swan or Pendles?

BillMurray

I'm almost 100% Clinton Jones will go to Dale Thomas. Ross Lyon has pumped him up all week as the new best player in the comp. I think Pendles & Swan will escape his grasp  :)

elephants

I would have thought pendles BUT some reckon Dale Thomas. Lyon bigged up Thomas last after the pies game...?

Chelskiman

Quote from: elephants on May 31, 2011, 04:24:59 PMLyon bigged up Thomas last after the pies game...?

Yeah.  Said he was the best player in the comp right now, lol.

dale93

Quote from: elephants on May 31, 2011, 04:24:59 PM
I would have thought pendles BUT some reckon Dale Thomas. Lyon bigged up Thomas last after the pies game...?

its gonna be very interesting who he goes to :)even if he goes to Pendles he is still gonna get 110-115 :)

BillMurray

Stevie J versus the bulldogs at Skilled, how can i not give him the C ??

Macman5005

Easy...Stevie J could score 150 or could score 35, that is just what you get from Stevie J, though he has been more consistent with a bit more midfield time. Pendles is obviously the safe bet, infact anyone in the midfield should score well in the Pies v Saints game as both play strong defence and generally the scores are pretty low meaning the midfield/defenders get the majority of the points.

elephants

Hoping pendles get 108. No more no less :)
That's massiv raps. I thought j. Selwood would be up there now?

fortynine

it's going to be either pendles, swan or if i need to be different maybe judd who's in ripping form

Slap

Quote from: elephants on May 31, 2011, 03:54:04 PM
Nah man last week was the week you would've gone to him. This week there is Luke mcpharlin who kept nick riewoldt goalless last week in a 50 point loss.

+1

i dont trust buddy enough either.  i dont think id put the C on him when they GC

valkorum

Quote from: dale93 on May 31, 2011, 03:51:48 PM
Is anyone else thinking about putting the big C on the Buddy express this week?
He is playing the Dockers who dont really have a player who can stand him and run with him all game now without McPhee?Anyone think he is in for a big one and is also 1 goal of the coleman so i am sure he is thinking to try and get a few up on Jackky as he has got a buy and with my other captain possibilitys having a hard draw this week which include Swan, Pendas, Boyd, Selwood, Chapman :)

IMO this i not the week for Buddy as captain.  McPharlin/Grover have been in good form (even though the Dockers havent been in good form).  Between the 2 of them they kept Roo goalless and Milne to 1 goal.