Matera

Started by tappy21, May 31, 2011, 12:25:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tappy21

dale93

Well i dont have him but yeah that sucks for all you owners with him....Now Lynch is gonna have a big game hopefully :)

elephants

good research mate, i guess he doesn't want to become enemies with the team he will play for next year :)

valkorum

I heard it on the radio here in Perth this morning.

Ziplock

dropped him last week for Lynch. mwhahahaha.

but yeah, sucks to be his owner now... I think it's time to cut him off if you already haven't.

Chopps

that jut confirms offloading him this week is the right thing

FLOPITOUT1

Just another bit of dead wood i have to cut off the bench  :( atleast it gives me time to get rid of them all  :)

thanme

Awesome. Don't have to worry about him losing $$ this week, so I can ditch Harris and Libba :P

Slap

Quote from: thanme on May 31, 2011, 01:02:27 PM
Awesome. Don't have to worry about him losing $$ this week, so I can ditch Harris and Libba :P

+1, im not in this position, but you'd be counting your lucky stars if you were!

Chelskiman

Yep, this is actually good news as it means I don't lose money.  That's one less thing I have to worry about.

browny_wce

Quote from: elephants on May 31, 2011, 12:28:35 PM
good research mate, i guess he doesn't want to become enemies with the team he will play for next year :)
haha great call buddy, we can only hope.
thats just the thing we need, a small nippy forward...tho what happens to Hams and Neates

browny_wce

was thinking of giving him the boot this week anyway

elephants

Haven't seen a whole lot of neates to be honest but I am not sure why hams isn't playing in our best 22 anyway.

Davoo

he must go this week then for some forward as id be going harris > mzungu. might do matera >callinan/ismith

Windigo

Getting in Callinan.

Once round 13 come up he will be turned over onto the senior squad.

He is playing this week end in SANFL. So by the time he has had some practice in SANFL he will be right to play.  8)

It's not like I need him to cover or anything.

I'll have Mzungu as the number 1 cover in Fwds any way.

Round 16 will be a toughie though.....

Sylvia, Mzungu & Callinan all out.

So really I'll have to call upon Prestia or Harper. No worries. Get on Callinan now, only if byes allow it.