Started by dale93, May 31, 2011, 11:47:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dale93

My trades are
Libba to Pendas
Harris to Mzunga

What is everyone else doing this week?

PowerBug

My only plan is Tapscott to Mzungu, leaving me with over 350k in bank and only two more spots in desperate need of upgrade.

Chelskiman

yorgis

tapscott >>>> lynch  or duigan  >>>> pederson  then krak >>>> boyd/pendles  [depends on who gets named]

DG

Quote from: Chelskiman on May 31, 2011, 11:56:47 AM
I'm thinking Darling to Sylvia.

id wait a few weeks on that one, unless you need points and cant find them anywhere else

FLOPITOUT1

Matera to Mzungu and then a gun in the mid not sure who yet probably Selwood

thanme

Thinking Harris -> Mzungu, then Libba -> Thompson
or in the backs Thompson -> Suckilng

Sleeken

Chelskiman

Quote from: DG on May 31, 2011, 12:42:32 PM

id wait a few weeks on that one, unless you need points and cant find them anywhere else

Hmm, his b/e is fairly high at 129, which I can't see him getting.  He may go close, but he should still lose money this week.  On the other hand, I could bring in Pendles this week for Conca.  His b/e is easily gettable for him at around 106.  So many options!

dale93

Quote from: Chelskiman on May 31, 2011, 01:37:58 PM
Quote from: DG on May 31, 2011, 12:42:32 PM

Hmm, his b/e is fairly high at 129, which I can't see him getting.  He may go close, but he should still lose money this week.  On the other hand, I could bring in Pendles this week for Conca.  His b/e is easily gettable for him at around 106.  So many options!

I am getting Pendas in :)

Chelskiman

Yeah, I'm thinking Pendles this week and then Selwood next week to complete my mids.  It should leave me with Swan, Pendles, Selwood, Boyd, Montagna and Thompson.

thanme

Thought about getting Selwood this week, then Pendles after his 2nd bye??

popedelio

im trading libba to marc murphy, which his be is like 60, and then harris down to mzungu leaving me with something like 230k left for my final 2 upgrades on swallow and lower and my team is complete

Davoo

matera > callinan/smith and harris > mzungu

then next week

krak > pendles/scott thompson

Windigo

Matera>Callinan & Darling>Chapman+$ 112,000

Then Hopefully Puopolo>Deledio next week or 2.

Or just go Stanley>Deledio no worries. But I have Suckling as well so I'll look to move along Puo if necessary.

Lower & Stanley are good bench cover.