How to stop my tumble down the rankings...

Started by glam77, May 31, 2011, 10:15:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glam77

AT one stage i was in top 5000, now over the past month i have tumbled to the rankings to about 21,000.
Can anyone see ant instant improvements i could make:
15 trades remaining. $5,000 in bank.

(this week i was thinking of Harris to Mzungu, Swallow to Thompson)

Backs:
Gibbs, H Shaw, Rawlings, Heppell, Goddard, Duigan, Puopolo (Deledio, Toy, L Thompson)

Mids:
Pendles, Swan, Murphy, Bartel, Swallow, Harris (Jacobs, Bewick, Hibberd)

Rucks:
Cox,Z Smith (Sandi, Hale)

Fwds:
S Johnson, Pav, chappy, N reiwoldt, Knights, Krakwhore,Higgins (McKernan, Matera, Prestia)

Chopps

how much is hale worth?
d.swallow i assume

glam77

Quote from: Chopps on May 31, 2011, 02:46:57 PM
how much is hale worth?
d.swallow i assume

david swallow.

hale not worth much ... $183k

any suggestions appreciated.

Spite

Harris to mzungu and Swallow to Mundy even? POssibly sam mitchell to save some cash for a krak upgrade next week?

Next week upgrade krak to a premium... or didak if he bangs out another 90+ score...

Chopps

getting thompson is a good idea i think, keep in mind next bye is a multi bye so might wanna see who else you have out,

you need to plan for rd 13 swan and pendles out
so keeping swallow i think till then is important you have dpp with jacobs so need two solid players for cover which i reckon you would be fine

how about Krak to Mzungu and harris to Thompson alleviates rd 13 pies strain but may add another multibye issue
would that give enough cash

glam77

Quote from: Chopps on May 31, 2011, 03:43:54 PM
getting thompson is a good idea i think, keep in mind next bye is a multi bye so might wanna see who else you have out,

you need to plan for rd 13 swan and pendles out
so keeping swallow i think till then is important you have dpp with jacobs so need two solid players for cover which i reckon you would be fine

how about Krak to Mzungu and harris to Thompson alleviates rd 13 pies strain but may add another multibye issue
would that give enough cash

i was actually trying to get mzungu in my mids (instead of forward) cos of my other MPPs (pav, higgins, krak, chappy) all being in the forward line. Picking Mzungu in place of a mid would creat a fwd-mid MPP opportunity.

i have quite a bit of flexability with back-mid MPP with Hibberd Heppel Jacobs Gibbs Deledio Goddard, so i think i should be okay with 2 pies out in a few weeks.

Chopps

ah true that will work fine for the rd13

so good trades thompsons scores look pretty good too

glam77

going mitchell instead of thompson will save me about $40k, which i can put toward another upgrade (ie krak in the fwds to ?). any merit in that?

glam77

ended up getting thomo and mzungu in at the expense of swallow and harris.

even thouhg they only scored 75 and 59, the remainder of my team finally hit their straps to belt out a score of 2217 (rank 814 for the week), and moved me up over 7000 positions over all.

I now look like this with 13 trades in hand...

Backs:
Gibbs, H Shaw, Rawlings, Heppell, Goddard, Duigan, Puopolo (Deledio, Toy, L Thompson)

Mids:
Pendles, Swan, Murphy, Bartel, Thompson, Mzungu (Jacobs, Bewick, Hibberd)

Rucks:
Cox,Z Smith (Sandi, Hale)

Fwds:
S Johnson, Pav, chappy, N reiwoldt, Knights, Krakwhore,Higgins (McKernan, Matera, Prestia)

Looking to do something with my fwds now, maybe aiming at Sylvia in a few weeks...
... or even Krak into mids and Mzungu fwd, and upgrade Krak to another premium mid.

Suggestions?