michael evens, why is no one else considering this kid?

Started by just a gun, May 30, 2011, 11:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

just a gun

he has already scored a ton
could pretty easily keep his spot in that melbourne team
and super cheap at 80k

chrisuzz

We are! ;)
Just not sure how well he is actualy playin SC scores arent great which give you a better idea of how he is playing, but from what i heard should keep his spot for a few more weeks!
Ill jump on if hes named!! ;)

bundyboy

no more time to muck around with short term trades now...

any trade needs to provide full season value - so either up to a premium keeper, or down to someone to sit on the bench but who ACTUALLY PLAYS.....

evans has produced great scores - but I'm not sure if he qualifies for me....

Slap

he should be ok.  I think people are leanign to MZungu a bit more though because of his JS.  and perhaps consistency (inc pre season games)..  Evans is a big unknown.  Jordan Gysberts anyone?

Descent

hrmmmmm, does anyone remember what happened to jordan gysberts last year?

103, 78 HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE 29.... doesnt play for the rest of the season

chrisuzz

I was thinking bringing in Mzungu and Evans/I.Smith this week and then a double upgrade next week?

bundyboy

Quote from: chrisuzz on May 31, 2011, 12:07:27 AM
I was thinking bringing in Mzungu and Evans/I.Smith this week and then a double upgrade next week?

had similar thoughts, but i really want chappy this week for Darling.....so not sure i can hold off...might have to just give smith a miss.......bugger.... :(

chrisuzz

Quote from: bundyboy on May 31, 2011, 12:13:10 AM
Quote from: chrisuzz on May 31, 2011, 12:07:27 AM

had similar thoughts, but i really want chappy this week for Darling.....so not sure i can hold off...might have to just give smith a miss.......bugger.... :(
we'll wait till teams are out! ;)

elephants

Yeah I agree with bundyboy. We now want our benches to be playing for the rest of the season to cover the late premium byes. Aaron davey, trengove, scully all still need to be added to that midfield... I'd rather get mzungu!

Fireballz

Yeh I'm downgrading to mzungu and upgrading to pendles so no room for the kid.

Mzungu will play out the season (unless injured) and has MPP.

browny_wce

Because he's holding a spot for the likes of Scully n Trengove etc.

DamoBeard

Quote from: Slap on May 30, 2011, 11:58:32 PM
he should be ok.  I think people are leanign to MZungu a bit more though because of his JS.  and perhaps consistency (inc pre season games)..  Evans is a big unknown.  Jordan Gysberts anyone?
yep jizz 2.0

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Descent on May 31, 2011, 12:04:13 AM
hrmmmmm, does anyone remember what happened to jordan gysberts last year?

103, 78 HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE 29.... doesnt play for the rest of the season
Melbourne had atleast 5 guys play 2 games last year, so i dont trust'em at all

for that reason i missed Tapscott but still i dont like that sort of trend :-X

AlexIsOnFire

SCully, trengove back this week. Tally back in 2.

Evans will be the first to make way for them.

antonc

won't fit in for me. Will get Mzungu this week
Same reasons he is mpp and good js - will be on the ground if prems have a bye