Main Menu

Scott Thompson

Started by booof25, May 30, 2011, 11:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

booof25

A player who has gone under the radar. Has been averaging 118, with 5 scores over 120.
Is it worth going Harris ==> Thompson? Or would you rather take Bartel at a cheap price of $438,900.

Let me know your thoughts, cheers :D

McRooster

Prime pick up point would have been last week.

Having said that, Crows have a favourable run in to DT finals. After the rnd 16 bye Crows play 4 out of 8 teams Thompson has already played this year, against those 4 teams he averages 129  8) With a b/e of 98 this week, if you want him, and these stats are enough for you - then get on now. He will stretch out to Premium+ prices for sure very soon.

Bartel has the bye in rnd 22 (Dt finals) and of the last 3 out of 4 games the Cats play this year Jimmy averages 76 against the three opponents he's faced this year. Not the sort of form indicator you want from a player heading into DT League finals. Also his b/e this week is HUGE and will be much cheaper again next week and the week after.

I know these are DT stats but you get the gist  ;)

RiOtChEsS

oooh noice Mc done ur homework 8) the WA match concerns me a bit as the Eagles r up and about...

Jim was named 2nd best for Geelong on the weekend in his 67pt performance...

pretty damning fact imo especially with the above facts Mc has illustrated

Wes Mantooth

big thommo, but with all these raves reviews, maybe the tag will start getting a bit tougher?

Ago97

McRooster

He will most certainly be wearing the coveted Yellow Jacket at season end  8)

nas

Quote from: McRooster on June 20, 2011, 12:12:41 AM
He will most certainly be wearing the coveted Yellow Jacket at season end  8)

Showing love for an ex PORT Magpie there roost

tom

Zarts

I'm worried about him personally- injury concerns.

I mean, carrying a club for a season is bound to screw up his back and shoulders soon enough

BAM!

PowerBug

I'm really surprised that no-one saw it coming. I'm currently holding the AFL record for the pre-season. Scott Thompson scored 112 , 122 , and 127 from rounds 17-19 and finished the year with two tons Rd 21 and 22. Good finish carried over

roo boys!

You flowering champion.

51 possessions. What a game.

plugz19

had him for about 15 weeks, love the bloke as a dt player and also just as a footballer
cops a hard tag week in week out and manages to carry his side through
absolute star

swishy

hes such a sexy man, im developing a man crush

CrowsFan

Good to see non Crow fans are now realising how good he is :)

Ringo

Problem is how that only equated to 162 SC Points surely the goodness should have been 190 - 200.  maybe he should change name to Ablett, Swan or Judd.  He had an excellent game was at Metricon and he really dominated and I am not a Crows supporter