Ian Callinan

Started by Windigo, May 30, 2011, 10:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Montag

hes not a dt performer. you are wasting your time. good player yeah maybe, got a chance at the crows yeah, job security decent
he wont be a mzungu or a jacobs

Wes Mantooth

no one said he would be, at 80K dude and a 50 avg thats enough plus that fact he is mpp

FLOPITOUT1

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on May 31, 2011, 09:42:38 PM
no one said he would be, at 80K dude and a 50 avg thats enough plus that fact he is mpp
+ 1 and there dont seem to be anyone else on the radar at the moment !

matt1985

He performed fairly well in the NAB cup from what I can remember. Sure he won't be a Jacobs or Mzungu, but he will play plenty of games when he returns and is the cheapest option to downgrade to at the moment.

Wes Mantooth

yeah bit of a nothing comment.

im going to wait till he plays though, which wont be for a week or two or three maybe

elephants

Where do you draw this conclusion from montag??

Bluke

Quote from: Montag on May 31, 2011, 09:39:12 PM
hes not a dt performer. you are wasting your time. good player yeah maybe, got a chance at the crows yeah, job security decent
he wont be a mzungu or a jacobs

As others have said, its irrelevent whether he is DT performer or not. He doesnt even have to play a game to serve a purpose for my team. That purpose being MPP and being cheap enough for me to make a single upgrade Matera -> Chapman.

Windigo

QuoteWhere do you draw this conclusion from montag??
+1

You really don't have a leg to stand on there.

Mzungu has played one full game.....

And as may people have said. He is cheap and will get games at some stage.

I just hope he doesn't get injured before round 13 when they can turn over a rookie.

I.Smith will get a game this week end. But Callinan is cheaper. It's not like I'll need him to play anytime soon anyway. Probably never if no injuries occur.

Standing by my choice.

matt1985

Quote from: Windigo on June 01, 2011, 05:01:24 PM
QuoteWhere do you draw this conclusion from montag??
+1

You really don't have a leg to stand on there.

Mzungu has played one full game.....

And as may people have said. He is cheap and will get games at some stage.

I just hope he doesn't get injured before round 13 when they can turn over a rookie.

I.Smith will get a game this week end. But Callinan is cheaper. It's not like I'll need him to play anytime soon anyway. Probably never if no injuries occur.

Standing by my choice.

+1

joshas182

I was gonna hold my trades this week to see a few premo's drop a bit more before snapping them up. So I hope I.Smith is not listed otherwise I'll be picking up Callinan next week for my downgrade option. Damn M.Evans and his crappy JS!

Fenno

Well once again I have been appointed to umpire the Centrals Senior game so will be keeping a close eye on how Callinan goes and will report back to everyone.

elephants

Wow thats Awesome fenno.

ShaynoB

Ur a !!

Def hanging out to c how he goes!  ;)

someguy

Quote from: Fenno on June 02, 2011, 01:07:50 AM
Well once again I have been appointed to umpire the Centrals Senior game so will be keeping a close eye on how Callinan goes and will report back to everyone.

You're an umpire, that explains alot... :P

Nah congrats, would love to hear how Callinan goes. ps if you can try and make Callinan look good, maybe a few frees here and there... cheers!

Cicjose

Callinan WILL PLAY you don't recruit 28 yr olds to fill a spot on a roster you pick them to play games and offer a short term solution to a personnel problem simple as that