Started by Windigo, May 30, 2011, 10:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slap

Quote from: nostradamus on May 30, 2011, 11:32:54 PM
Quote from: Slap on May 30, 2011, 11:29:00 PM
Quote from: nostradamus on May 30, 2011, 11:26:57 PM
Quote from: Slap on May 30, 2011, 11:24:16 PM
Quote from: nostradamus on May 30, 2011, 11:22:08 PM
ur gettin some useful info and advice there so far.......is it helping??

do i detect sarcasm?

Nup....we were talkin on a different thread earlier about this, and l suggested he start a thread about it because l wasnt sure

ok good, i think its good info.  It almost doesnt matter what ahppens with him, he will be a popular downgrade target.
8)

my oath he will be.......l actually hope he doesnt get a run for a while and gets some good games under his belt at SANFL level, so when he does get a run with the big boys he can hit the ground running  :)

he could hit the ground walking and fit in with an adelaide crows outfit.  hhaaha

McRooster

Quote from: Slap on May 30, 2011, 11:24:16 PM
Quote from: nostradamus on May 30, 2011, 11:22:08 PM
ur gettin some useful info and advice there so far.......is it helping??

do i detect sarcasm?
Off the chart I'd say  ;)

Callinan will play at Centrals this week  8)

Cam Richardson to Callinan (frees up Mzungu/Krak from my mids) and Tapscott to Chappy, thankyou Ian - even if you never get an on field guernsey for McDream Team.

Slap

focus believe achieve Mcrooster.  I hate that couple.  Watching the amazing race atm.

lids-fan

Quote from: Problems on May 30, 2011, 10:52:54 PM
I think Callinan is a good chance to get the promotion but I also think Tim Milera will give him a run for his money, I know Milera can run a full SANFL game unsure how Callinan would go at full AFL level right now

He had a bicep injury, he would have been running for a fair few weeks now, he would be fit enough, plus he could just play as the sub so match fitness isnt as important, just look at mzungu.

Slap

Quote from: lids-fan on May 30, 2011, 11:58:14 PM
Quote from: Problems on May 30, 2011, 10:52:54 PM
I think Callinan is a good chance to get the promotion but I also think Tim Milera will give him a run for his money, I know Milera can run a full SANFL game unsure how Callinan would go at full AFL level right now

He had a bicep injury, he would have been running for a fair few weeks now, he would be fit enough, plus he could just play as the sub so match fitness isnt as important, just look at mzungu.

Game time is the best way to build match fitness as well.

bundyboy

Slap - I will slap you if you ever quote those jerks from Amazing race again.....how annoying they are !!!

McRooster

Quote from: Slap on May 30, 2011, 11:40:28 PM
focus believe achieve Mcrooster.  I hate that couple.  Watching the amazing race atm.
All behaviour has a positive intent Slap  ;)

I was selfishly glad to see Callinan wasn't named last week for Centrals as my Roosters were playing them.....we still lost  :'(

Bluke

He is coming in to my team this week so I can go Krak -> Chapman

Much like Dylan McNeil last year. He doesnt have to play games to serve a purpose, his price and MPP are to appealing. If he plays games even better.

With Mzungu and Darling as cover I am happy for Callinan to sit on the pine until he gets a game around 13.

Also thinking that a Libba -> Didak trade next week is on the cards to sure up my mid bench stocks. Will leave my mids looking like this come rd 14

Swan, Pendlebury, Selwood, Boyd, Mundy, Thompson
Didak, Mzungu, Jacobs

If didak gets his form back I just switch with Callinan into the forwards and bench Knights or Petrie. Plus I can use him for cover in the finals for Selwood or Chapman

Windigo

QuoteHe is coming in to my team this week

I might follow suit....

I'd have Mzungu & Harper as cover...

But dunno about Harper, might not get a game again for the season.

Safer to get I.Smith?

elephants

I won't bring him in at all...
I'll have
Sylvia, knights, fyfe, mzungu, tapscott
All missing from my fwd line in round 16...

Windigo

QuoteSylvia, knights, fyfe, mzungu, tapscott

Hm yeah. Definitely don't get him!  :P

But for me? I'll only have the Sylvia out of my starting 7?

I reckon that will be alright.

elephants

Yeah windingo you'll be right :)

matt1985

Quote from: Windigo on May 31, 2011, 06:18:07 PM
QuoteSylvia, knights, fyfe, mzungu, tapscott

Hm yeah. Definitely don't get him!  :P

But for me? I'll only have the Sylvia out of my starting 7?

I reckon that will be alright.

I'll be bringing him in as well. No point bringing in players for cash cow purposes anymore, Callinan is a nice cheap option to bring in, and the mpp will be very handy.

Holz

im getting rid of harris this week and if i dont downgrade sandi or smith and go upgrade harris than i might go down to callinan he is 80k so even if he had no chance of playing with his FWD/MID he is worth it and the fact the he could possibly play is a bonus

Windigo

Quotehe is worth it and the fact the he could possibly play is a bonus

For sure.

Getting him & Chappy this week.