Ill probably be sentenced to firing squad but i just traded in broughton

Started by Montag, May 30, 2011, 10:06:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Montag

he is cheap, back to form and will shoot back up to 370k in next few weeks. believe me u will be sorry. new adcock

hardnut

trading before teams = firing squad regardless of target, made even worse by getting Broughton.. :P

Fenno

Quote from: hardnut on May 30, 2011, 10:07:46 PM
trading before teams = firing squad regardless of target, made even worse by getting Broughton.. :P
+1

FLOPITOUT1

CHICK CHICK BOOOOOOOM. Cardinal sin trading before teams named  :o

Windigo

Flame

TMurphBROWNLOW

you may have got shiels right but I'm really doubting you on this one :/

someguy

wcarey

i'll back you on this. harvey possibly has given him his old role now that things arent going well. good luck

Chelskiman

It's probably not a bad move, but surely you could have waited until 5pm Thursday?

Slap

Montag

Nah i havent traded him in yet but he is definately who i am trading in so if you wanna say no i dont care coz he is going to hit form and he will be like shiels

thegodfather

You idiot. One good game and u put him back in??? Does one good one, make up for 10 crap ones??

Well thats one less contender for the DT title this year

Fenno

I would rather spend an extra 20k and wait 1 more week on this just to see if his 120 was a 1 off or not. Would be spewing far more if I got him now and he went back to stinking it up than having to spend an extra 20k to get him

Cicjose

that is riskier than making a trade in round 24 with the overall competition at stake......