THE PLAN

Started by Footy God, May 30, 2011, 08:16:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Footy God

Goddard, Gibbs, Heppell, Duigan, Lids, Stanley, Lower (Pup, Toy, Otten)
Swan, Pendles, Bartel, Boyd, Montagna, Krak (Harris, Bewick, Jacobs)
Cox, Sandi (Smith, Derickx)
Chappy, Stevieeee J, Higgins, Buddy, Voldt, Goodes, Knights (T.Lynch (GC), Mzunug Richardson)

16 trades, 95k.

This week:
Harris-Evans (250 in da bank)
Krak-J.Selwood

(50k in da bank)

14 trades.

round 14:
T.Lynch (260k)-Callinan (80k) (230k in da bank)
Pup (230k)-H.Shaw (260k)

100k in da bank

Round 15:
Lower-S.Fisher

Goddard, Gibbs, Heppell, Lids,, H.Shaw, Fisher, Stanley (Duigan, Toy, Otten)
Swan, Pendles, Bartel, Boyd, Montagna, J.Selwood (Evans, Bewick, Jacobs)
Cox, Sandi (Smith, Derickx)
Chappy, Stevieeee J, Higgins, Buddy, Voldt, Goodes, Knights (Callinan, Mzungu, Richardson)

11 trades.

Are benches going to be storng enough?

Back: Duigan a sure thing every day of the week, Otten needs to get back in, Toy who knows.
Mids: Evans (???), Bewick (at the moment down on form, not convinced), Jacobs (sure thing)
Ruck: Yeahh
Forward: Callianan and Mzungu locks. Richardson surely a chance to get a recall soon.

Thoughts on the plan and the benches?

Wes Mantooth

Harris to evans. Not convinced of that trade... has the smell gys all over it.

Selwood is reachable but krak to selwood is a massive gap... 210K for a 50 point a game increase? doesnt seem worth it. i say find another midfielder whose rising and use the remainder to fix another part of your team.

for me re: benches - kinda. really you only two playing guys in each area but you need one to be decent. Why not ditch smith when he peaks? lot of cash sitting on a bench when you have no intention of playing him once freo and wce are done with their byes?

Rated_RKO

Id swap Higgins to the bench for Mzungu
cant take a chance on higgins breaking a fingernail or something.

other then that it seems fine.  but thats just one man's opinion .

Footy God

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on May 30, 2011, 08:27:16 PM

Selwood is reachable but krak to selwood is a massive gap... 210K for a 50 point a game increase? doesnt seem worth it. i say find another midfielder whose rising and use the remainder to fix another part of your team.

for me re: benches - kinda. really you only two playing guys in each area but you need one to be decent. Why not ditch smith when he peaks? lot of cash sitting on a bench when you have no intention of playing him once freo and wce are done with their byes?

1. Agree on that, just no downgrade options atm! Well no one with good JS.
2. I have a lot of trades and not that many upgrades needed so I figure its worth spending the extra 70k to get J.Selwood over Mitchell. Get the best.
3. Hm....True.
Back: Duigan and Otten
Mid: Jacobs and whoever else I get (need to fina secure rookie)
Forward: Mzungu and Callinan will hold up.
I like the Smith idea, trouble is Sandi has a bye round 16. And with Cox/Sandi looking sore I wouldnt be suprised to see one miss a match late.

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: Footy God on May 30, 2011, 08:35:13 PM
Quote from: Wes Mantooth on May 30, 2011, 08:27:16 PM

1. Agree on that, just no downgrade options atm! Well no one with good JS.
2. I have a lot of trades and not that many upgrades needed so I figure its worth spending the extra 70k to get J.Selwood over Mitchell. Get the best.
3. Hm....True.
Back: Duigan and Otten
Mid: Jacobs and whoever else I get (need to fina secure rookie)
Forward: Mzungu and Callinan will hold up.
I like the Smith idea, trouble is Sandi has a bye round 16. And with Cox/Sandi looking sore I wouldnt be suprised to see one miss a match late.

I have Petris and I'll be doing the same, ill just make sure i have a spare trade up my sleeve incase.

FLOPITOUT1

T.Lynch 260k can i have a look into the crystal ball please  8)

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: FLOPITOUT1 on May 30, 2011, 09:17:46 PM

id agree with that... somewhere around 240-260

Footy God

Quote from: FLOPITOUT1 on May 30, 2011, 09:17:46 PM
If he keeps his shizz up he will be 280k+.