who to Can form my team PART 2

Started by LoCo, May 30, 2011, 07:20:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LoCo

DEF: Newman, Adcock, Heppell, H.Shaw ,Enright, Sucking, Lower (Otten, J.Daye, T.hine)

MID: Swan, Pendles, Martin, Judd, Embley, libba (Swallows, Polec, Jabocs )

RUCK: Cox, Hille (M.Bailey, T.Derickx)

FWD: Sylvia, J.Riewoldt, Darling, Chappy, Krak, Didak, Mzungu (Matera, Day, N.Ablett)

so i was thinking of downgrading this week libba and matera, to smith and someone else.. and up grading next week to two prems??? thoughts i got 60k in the kitty

russs13

I think Swallow has to go, maybe that cheap bloke from dees for $91k. Maybe upgrade to hodge for libba. that way you have 1 premium in this week then just do the same next week. Will allow you to get a bigger score and still get your premiums at the same time as what u were gonna do.

Hope this gets the ball rolling :)   

Swallow12

Downgrade Libba to evans and upgrade Libba to Boyd.. Next week get rid of matera and trde Krak for Pav, I think thats possible money wise..

russs13

I'd be aiming for hodge, pav, lids.....proven scorers...oh and def boyd too. Would agree with that one, the guy cant stop getting it in a dud team

LoCo

ahh finally someone is here to help, thanks fellas much appreciated..

dont you think my fwd line is still abit weak? or should i just rough it for this week? 

coolfugitiv0

Quote from: Swallow12 on June 01, 2011, 12:00:06 AM
Downgrade Libba to evans and upgrade Libba to Boyd.. Next week get rid of matera and trde Krak for Pav, I think thats possible money wise..
Might not be possible due to the fact he only has one Libba.

LoCo

haha, yeh i think he mean swallows

Ringo

Another mid downgrade target this week is possibly Josh Green from Brisbane who is on the bubble with a negative 27 B/E.  He is probably assured of a few mor games given Brisbane's mid injuries Rockcliff, Polec, Staker etc who are at least 4 - 6 weeks away from returning.
With your forward line and with Richmonds bye you will need to start matera on the field to avoid do nut. So this week 1st step wait till teams are announced before doing anything to make sure you can achieve full playing team
If Ok then I would consider Libba to Green (Libba playing Geelong and will not achieve B/E)
Then Matera to a prem forward you can afford Goodes, ROK maybe Brown may be line ball with cash but do the sums.
In Mids then you will have to choose 2 to start (Martin has bye) from Green, Jacobs, Swallow