MICHAEL EVANS

Started by yorgis, May 30, 2011, 04:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yorgis

anyone thought about him? scored 58 vs blues and 112 vs saints. costs $80400 [centre] B/E -105

Bak2Form

yep maybe for harris just for cash i got other players for cover

Joe Dirt

na watched him both games, and he got very lucky, i wont be picking him up...but he might just be a lucky guy for the rest of the year so its up to u obviously

Swallow12

I will be but he wont score for me this season so dont care about JS

Macman5005

Talk about tempting fate with a comment like that. :)

Chelskiman

Harris > Evans
Darling > Sylvia

Looking good to me at this stage.

chrisuzz

Quote from: Chelskiman on May 30, 2011, 06:16:07 PM
Harris > Evans
Darling > Sylvia

Not getting Mzungu? ;)

Mzungu and Evans will be joing my team this week, then i need to do some upgrading!! haha

Chelskiman

Quote from: chrisuzz on May 30, 2011, 06:34:38 PM
Harris > Evans
Darling > Sylvia

Not getting Mzungu? ;)

Mzungu and Evans will be joing my team this week, then i need to do some upgrading!! haha

Already have him.  I'm nearly maxed out on rookies as I also have I. Smith.

chrisuzz

Quote from: Chelskiman on May 30, 2011, 06:37:57 PM
Quote from: chrisuzz on May 30, 2011, 06:34:38 PM
Harris > Evans
Darling > Sylvia

Not getting Mzungu? ;)

Already have him.  I'm nearly maxed out on rookies as I also have I. Smith.
Forgot about him!!

I say get Smith over Evans if hes named! ;)

yorgis

fwd rooks       matera, mzungu, tapscott and darling

mid rooks        jacobs, wallis, smith and kraks

def rooks        pops, duigan, lower, hibberd and heppell

need to downgrade 1 of these boys to upgrade krak to a premo mid

have swan, mundy, gibbs, boak and joey plus $200k  ANY IDEAS???  THANX

AlexIsOnFire

Davey ruled out for 6-8 weeks might see Evans spend more time in the seniors, but I'm downgrading Matera to Mzungu, and upgrading Krak to Thompson.

SLICE n DICE

why oh why would any1 want evans with all the demons that are out coming back soon where do you think michael evans will be??? taking up a spot on your bench. for an extra what $17.5k or whatever it is you can get mzungu or smith for 92.5 just seems a huge risk just to save under 20k. but goodluck to who ever trades him in because you will definantly need it

yorgis

check my rooks i've got mzungu and smith. i'm asking if its worth trading him for the cash to upgrade krak

SLICE n DICE

no it would not be worth it, i like the option of all my bench playing not just 1 or 2 pending form i would hate to have a guy there that wont play again for the year but hey thats just me

Bak2Form

Ok going on that theory why would anyone get smith? Atleast the boy is getting a game and making money $$ smith didnt even get named as an emergency last week so thats worse than picking up evans. He is the same dpp and cheaper cant see why u wouldnt pick him.... Just another oppion though Just cant see smith getting called back up