Dids or Pav

Started by tappy21, May 30, 2011, 02:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tappy21

Currently ive got Franklin, Sylvia, Johnson, Goodes, N Riewoldt, Petrie and Darling (Lynch, Prestia, Richardson)

Darling is out and Ive narrowed my final spot down to either Pavlich or Didak as they are both proven performers and dont have finals byes. Dids probably a bit more of a gamble however.

Didak: Cheap, running into form, match fitness improving, is part of a very strong midfield therefore may not get the tag regularly, no need to double trade to get him in.
Pavlich: Coming down in price, doesnt miss games, consistently 85-100 points per game, bye in non-league match round.

Comments and opinions appreciated.

Cheers

Holz

if i didnt already have him i would definitely bring in didak this round. 90 this round and was on track for a 90+ last round based on what he did in a quarter.

fertalong

Chappy is also a good option if you don't mind having 2 cats in your fwds.

Bak2Form

can afford to wait one more week with his break even

Bak2Form

Quote from: Bak2Form on May 30, 2011, 02:35:19 PM
can afford to wait one more week with his break even

didak that is

skooper

yep thats my plan...unless he stinks it up again  :o

dale93

I am getting Pavlich or Sylvia next week :)

Macman5005

Dids is now at his bargain basement price. Pick him up now or for a little bit more after his bye.

RiOtChEsS

still not convinced... racked up early then disappeared for a 90 odd :-\

Finals run rd21 Saints(ES) rd22 Lions(MCG) rd23 Freo(PS) rd24 Geelong(MCG)

on that +28 no bye since rd13 im not sure im gonna get production at the pointy end of the season...

apart from rd22 where he could rack up... but thats not winning me a GF.

dale93

Get Sylvia next WEEK....Trade done already for me :)

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: dale93 on May 30, 2011, 04:04:21 PM
Get Sylvia next WEEK....Trade done already for me :)
so uve already traded this week?

Chelskiman

I think he just means he's made his mind up about what trade he's doing.  I don't think anyone is that silly to trade on a Monday. :P

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Chelskiman on May 30, 2011, 04:12:34 PM
I think he just means he's made his mind up about what trade he's doing.  I don't think anyone is that silly to trade on a Monday. :P
ppl do it ;D much the same as surely ppl arent silly enough to plank... but yet they do ::)

tappy21

so maybe didak is perhaps the better option? dids price makes him hard to ignore.

and also, both dids and pav are likely to go down in price this week but so will darling so money-wise it doesnt matter whether i do the trade this week or next

Holz

with sandi out dont bring in PAV, im not saying you need to get in didak just dont get in PAV