Libbas low score

Started by thanme, May 30, 2011, 02:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thanme

So I didn't get to see the Dogs/Hawks game this week, so I'm wondering if anyone can shed some light on why Libba scored so low this week?? Was he struggling? Or just never in the right place at the right time?? I'm trying to work out if him or Harris should get the flick this week :P

fertalong

I didn't watch the game either, but I'd give libba the filck before Harris.
Libba has a BE of about 109 (which is unreachable) while harris has a BE of high 70's which is still achievable (though unlikely).

elephants

I am keen to ditch both....

JT23

didnt see the game either but I saw when the dogs played in Perth and Libba looked exhausted, I really think hes got fitness problems atm and will get a week off to rest soon

RiOtChEsS

played most the game, i watched it but didnt even notice him out there...

Libba>Montagna common sense was saying no with cash to earn by Libba but something actually went my way...

played Jacobs over Harris, when he missed the game prior to the bye with a hip i couldnt trust him...

could well cash him in too...

thanme

yeah I think if I kept either, it'd purely be for bench cover. Seriously considering Libba -> Mzungu and Harris -> Premium now. Was going to trade out Matera, but he'll hold his price-ish for another week,

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: thanme on May 30, 2011, 04:10:50 PM
yeah I think if I kept either, it'd purely be for bench cover. Seriously considering Libba -> Mzungu and Harris -> Premium now. Was going to trade out Matera, but he'll hold his price-ish for another week,
that looks like a good move imo, allows ur fwds to help cover aswell