Harris' times up?

Started by bombers11, May 30, 2011, 01:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bombers11

does anyone plan to trade him out this week like me? IMO with decent rook DPPs going around like heppell, smith, mzungo, prestia, jacobs ect. i feel pretty confident in always having a 6th mid playing who can score well,

for me the times up on harris hes made some $$, no need to have him hanging around

LEV

i got rid of him two weeks ago. never looked back.

dale93

thatguy

def no point having him IMO.

mzungu is likely to play the rest of the yr, so he can cover fwd and back and will get u just as good scores as harris, if last weekend is anything to go by

Adz23

downgrade to mzunga, and upgrade elsewhere, his a handy player if you have the likes of a Smith or a premium forward ie: pav, boomer, goodes etc.. any1 that can use the MPP on

Bak2Form

gone if that 80k player melb player is named

browny_wce

Yeh moving Harris and Conca this week for Tendai and a premo mid, should be the right time

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: Bak2Form on May 30, 2011, 02:40:31 PM
gone if that 80k player melb player is named

scully and trengove will ensure evans wont play consistently.

def get rid of harris though... run his race

elephants

Quote from: dale93 on May 30, 2011, 02:02:24 PM
i am trading him and libba
Who for?
I am keen to do somethig similar...

remon tea

If you don't have too many carlton players, marc murphy is a good upgrade option.

Carlton's next 6 games are against relatively weak teams..

dale93

elephants

I am 20 k off pendles :( I only have about 400k if I drop Harris and libba for mzungu and X

dale93

Keep harris as his BE is achieviable and try to trade someone else out to get more money :)You need Pendas this week :)

elephants

Only better (priced)'rookies than Harris are Stanley and lower. Trading Stanley would get me to pendles but it'd mean I'd miss the boat on mzungu!!

browny_wce

yeh and u dont wanna miss the big mzungu