Iles ---> Mzungu
Matera ---> Didak or Sylvia

thoughts?

dale93

Wait one more week for Sylvia :)

dcmagadia21

Quote from: dale93 on May 30, 2011, 01:32:14 PM
Wait one more week for Sylvia :)
i could but should i get dids this week?

thatguy

no. i would want to see another decent performance before getting on the didak train.

one game doesnt mean he has turned the corner

browny_wce

why would u even look at Didak

Bak2Form

Quote from: thatguy on May 30, 2011, 01:38:41 PM
no. i would want to see another decent performance before getting on the didak train.

one game doesnt mean he has turned the corner

+1 pumps another 100 ill jump on board

SLICE n DICE

personally i like those trades but as above would wait a week on sylvia could get him alot cheaper

Montag

didaks breakeven is still fairly high even with the scores he has been pumping so even if he puts out another 90-100 he wont rise that much\wait till next week. then you will also have brown, nahas, fyfe and pav to consider

Windigo

Wait on both.

I would be cautious with Didak....

glynman90

Bit early to trade Iles yet, his BE is only 27 according to fanfooty. Obviously you have to get Mzungu this week so why not downgrade Darling to him if you have Darling.

dcmagadia21

Quote from: glynman90 on May 30, 2011, 08:02:31 PM
Bit early to trade Iles yet, his BE is only 27 according to fanfooty. Obviously you have to get Mzungu this week so why not downgrade Darling to him if you have Darling.
how bout matera to mzungu instead of darling? matera has peaked and i feel as though darling could be great bench cover in the long run.

FLOPITOUT1

Illes has a breakeven of 27 still think there's another 60k in him atleast imo

Montag

keep iles
matera to mzungu
dont trade in didak yet
if you wait a few weeks you could get chapman, fyfe, pavlich, jono brown, adcock, nahas, shaw all cheap
if you want to upgrade a foward id get travis cloke. he is 290k and averaging mid 80s but his average will improve. collingwood have played all their tough games and now dawes and cloke will improve their average by about 10