Stevie J

Started by BillMurray, May 30, 2011, 11:23:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillMurray

Anyone else thinking of trading him over chapman this week then throwing the C on him against the woeful Bulldogs at Skilled...?
I know I am  8)

dale93

I am waiting a week and see what happens this week..On my radar are Fyfe, Pavlich, Sylvia and him...I am waiting a week and waiting for Krak to rippen and take the money and go :)

BillMurray

I'' be trading Darling this week for either Stevie J or Chapman (never a keeper for me, happy with Knights). Then Krak next week before their next bye. I can see a huge one from Johnson this week and with his b/e waiting a week could be very painful for your bank balance... :-\

dale93

Quote from: BillMurray on May 30, 2011, 11:34:16 AM
I'' be trading Darling this week for either Stevie J or Chapman (never a keeper for me, happy with Knights). Then Krak next week before their next bye. I can see a huge one from Johnson this week and with his b/e waiting a week could be very painful for your bank balance... :-\

Yeah very true and Sylvia sounds good :)

BillMurray

Yep, Colin's been awesome for me all year  :D

thatguy

Quote from: BillMurray on May 30, 2011, 11:45:36 AM
Yep, Colin's been awesome for me all year  :D
he would have to be the most consistent fwd to date this yr wouldnt he? nothing under 90.

LEV

had stevie from the word go. havent looked back.

Holz

i h ave stevie J and chapman, stevie is going better at the moment but i would think chapman will eventually average more over the rest of the season.

thatguy

Quote from: LEV on May 30, 2011, 01:47:36 PM
had stevie from the word go. havent looked back.
+1

Bak2Form

me too had sj from the start :)
also got chapman last week and was a let down!

LF

yep had stevie.j from the start after his great pre-season form and he is a unique in most of my leagues at the moment can`t see that lasting now.
sylvia also from the start and yes agree with the others he is the most consistant forward so far this year.

Chelskiman

Wes Mantooth

this is my decision...

sylvia looks good and has no finals byes (50/66)

chapman such a good price (55/66)

stevie carving it up with mid time (57/66)

BUT the numbers next to their names are the games played/potentially could have played.

anyone else worried about durability? big pav might be the durable option but not as much upside and already have fyfe

Wes Mantooth

come on people... this is a big subject! durability!

Cicjose

I will say this Chapman has been the highest scoring consistent forward in the comp for the last 3 years and his body constantly fails him at the end of the H/A season....