Scott Pendas!!423,900?

Started by dale93, May 30, 2011, 10:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dale93

Ok i am trading in Scott Pendas this week!
Can anyone let me know what there trades are or if i am stupid buy buying him this week because he will have a bye in 2 weeks. I have got coverage for Swan and Pendas for there buy but my question to you guys is it worth buying Pendas now as i am chasing overall?
Let me know what you think of my plan?Now or wait a few weeks for his price to go up!
Current Midfield Swan, Boyd, Selwood, Montagna, Dal Santo and Libba..

Cheers fellas :)

Bak2Form

im putting him in this week for conca - my mids are Selwood,Swan,Boyd,Montagna,Chapman,pendles and harris on the bench

dale93

Quote from: Bak2Form on May 30, 2011, 10:53:53 AM
im putting him in this week for conca - my mids are Selwood,Swan,Boyd,Montagna,Chapman,pendles and harris on the bench

Yeah same as mine except the Dal Santo and i have Chaps in the mids :)

Anyone else getting Pendas this weekend?

LEV

doesnt collingwood have a bye in two or three weeks time?  Can you hold on until after then?  If you cant, then yeah, pendles is a good trade in.

Ziplock

I am holding off, looking to get either selwood or boyd this week. Pendles can wait till post bye, won't be outscoring those two THAT much if at all, and honestly I think he'll only rise about 10k max before his bye.

dale93

Quote from: Ziplock on May 30, 2011, 12:02:05 PM
I am holding off, looking to get either selwood or boyd this week. Pendles can wait till post bye, won't be outscoring those two THAT much if at all, and honestly I think he'll only rise about 10k max before his bye.

Already got Boyd and Selwood

Ziplock

Bak2Form

when collingwood have the bye i play bottom team so works out perfect for me :)

thanme

Yeah I'm keen to jump on, but will hold out til after the bye. Seriously considering a sort of sideways trade for Redden. I fully expected him to destroy it in Rockliffs absence this week :/

lasonjin

I'm considering him or Ablett. I'll probably go Pendlebury; his price has bottomed out for the foreseeable future, as he has St. Kilda and Melbourne over the next two weeks before a bye. His price is sure to sky rocket over those two games.

dale93

Quote from: Ziplock on May 30, 2011, 12:14:40 PM
post your midfield?

Swan, Boyd, Selwood, Montagna, Dal Santo and then this weeks trade?

thatguy

Quote from: lasonjin on May 30, 2011, 12:54:09 PM
I'm considering him or Ablett. I'll probably go Pendlebury; his price has bottomed out for the foreseeable future, as he has St. Kilda and Melbourne over the next two weeks before a bye. His price is sure to sky rocket over those two games.

wont sky rocket, he may go up a little but unless you have a dead set certain win for collingwood's second bye, I would wait until then

Memphistopheles

Pendles is definitely on my radar this week.

Although I am strongly considering Thompson as a unique and the Pendles after the bye, but i think Pendles will only go up in price from here.

dale93

So please comment is anyone buying Pendas this week?

ShaynoB

No. Will get him after 2nd buy. He won't go up that much.