those without goddard

Started by cmgb84, May 30, 2011, 08:32:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmgb84

was looking at gettin goddard last week, thankfully didnt. he played really well 2 weeks ago and was on for a big score last week. sAints look a lot better, is it time to jump on at his crazy cheap price?

Chopps

What's his be, he was going good till he got injured

Sleeken

I would certainly be considering it. Heck, he's nearly a straight swap for heppell (not that I want to get rid of Heppell). BE of 97.

frenchy

wow sounds like a nice case of timing there cmgb84. does seem like god has turned the corner tho, albeit some players do struggle the week after a concussion.
hawks defenders would seem the ones to jump on, the only team really cranking the uncontested stuff. suckling, birchall?
cant go wrong with goddard tho. good luck for the year cmgb84

Wes Mantooth

i would wait a week or two... he'll go down even more

Macman5005

Yeah for a bloke who smashed out 120+ last week, he was well on his way to getting an even higher score before he got hit with friendly fire. He will be cheap as chips in a couple of weeks. Surely he is a must have!

RiOtChEsS

w0w u r blessed not to have him and yeah jump on...

lasonjin

His BE is pretty low for his standards, about 100 or so (97 according to m0nty). So if he's pulled up OK from the knock, he should be able to ton pretty easily (given his form of last two weeks). I'm going to wait a week and see how he goes, more so because of the knock he took than any form concerns.

Swallow12

Id get him! Ive had him from the start :(

Cicjose

Same here swallow....

i have had to carry riewoldt and didak too :'(

Spite

'those without goddard' ... all three of you.

Seriously though, thats a pretty good effort if you didn't start with him, but I think now is the round you should get him in :)

Slap

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on May 30, 2011, 03:10:58 PM
i would wait a week or two... he'll go down even more

+1, plus you never know how he'll respond.  Imagine if he got a small knock next week and was out again.

FLOPITOUT1