My Alan Didak Plan... Please rate it :o

Started by Nails, May 30, 2011, 03:06:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swallow12

I wouldnt, but nothing that wrong with it..

Nails

Thanks guys :) Input = appreciated.

If anyone else has anything to say, feel free to let me know.

TMurphBROWNLOW

having Petrie as a second ruck is good and getting didak into your forwards is pretty solid too! how are your mids and backs looking?

Nails

Quote from: TMurphBROWNLOW on May 30, 2011, 10:09:12 PM
having Petrie as a second ruck is good and getting didak into your forwards is pretty solid too! how are your mids and backs looking?

Mids:
Pendles, Boyd, Swan, Mundy, Rockliff (averaging 110 if he didn't get injured), Redden (Jacobs, Hibberd, Smith/Mzungu)
Backs:
Gibbs, Delids, Fisher, Goddard, Heppell, Enright, Stanley (Puopolo, Lower, Toy)

Thoughts? :o

TMurphBROWNLOW

if I were you I'd look to stick to one lion in the midfield, you're missing out on Selwood, Thompson etc. who you don't have to worry about presenting week in week out :) for me just looks risky as their not a very good side and you've got 2 premiums in your midfield :) just my advice!!

and you'll trade out Stanley if he starts stinking it up? :)

they'd leave you with 6-7 trades for the rest of the year and you'd have better performing prems :)

Nails

I traded in Redden when he was averaging 113 after like 6 rounds lol :(

I also got Rockliff who is a 110 average player... was averaging 108 until his 59 where he was on 59 2 minutes into the 3rd quarter....

Therefore yes Redden is a liability and I might trade him out if I have 2 trades to spare... or I could get Selwood in for Jacobs in a few weeks (if lucky) Lower > 92K player should net me ~180-200K in a few weeks or Puopolo > 92K eventually and then Jacobs/Hibberd/Smith/Mzungu > Selwood/Thompson/Whoever and then Redden > Bench.

Windigo

Keeping Redden for the season. Has shown he can bust tons like the best.....Has had 2 'bad' games.

TMurphBROWNLOW

I really dont like the idea of redden being bench cover :/ I mean, the weeks when you have premos out it'll help you but the weeks that they're not your wasting his points on the pine. plus Jacobs, mzungu etc. look like they have the scoring capacity to match! he's just too expensive to be sitting and scoring nothing :)

Windigo

Redden on the pine would be a terrible decision.

Nails

Yeah I'd probably go Chapman on the pine before him, lol.

Na, I'm going to keep Redden unless he knocks out a bunch of shower in a row, at which point he'll be worth too little to trade anyway.

Redden or bust at this point imo.

TMurphBROWNLOW

keep for now :) I'm doing the same with bartel !

Slap

Also Nails, with regard to trades.  Use them if you have to.  No point saving them if you need to improve your team. They are handy... but your team could get through the year injury free.. Just have some positive thinking.

Moral of the story.  If you can increase your scores considerably via a trade, do it.  If its only marginal, perhaps reconsider.