Thanks guerra >:(

Started by maanco, May 29, 2011, 11:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maanco

yer thanks guerra. kick me out of the elimanter. ASSHOLE :) 

maanco

if you only scored 34 less i would have won

Fireballz

I don't think he reads fan footy forums. Maybe write him a strongly worded letter asking him to play less good in future.

LaHug

Quote from: Fireballz on May 29, 2011, 11:37:48 PM
I don't think he reads fan footy forums. Maybe write him a strongly worded letter asking him to play less good in future.
Yeah, if you ask him kindly to persuade VS to let you back in the eliminator because he didn't mean to score so highly, you've got a good shot. Maybe they can just subtract 34 from his DT score? I'm sure he'll feel terrible when he hears about what happened.

Chopps

oh that sucks maanco, who even has Guerra

Wes Mantooth

you wont need to ask him... he'll post his usual 61 next week.

Bak2Form

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on May 30, 2011, 01:25:54 AM

LOL

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: Bak2Form on May 30, 2011, 02:54:16 PM
Quote from: Wes Mantooth on May 30, 2011, 01:25:54 AM

LOL

its true!

maanco

yer thats what makes me pissed off

Windigo

Quotewho even has Guerra

Hacks.  :)

Wes Mantooth

luckily the last few weeks have been strong for my team so ive played hack teams, but none thus far have had a crap player who decided to have a day out.

FLOPITOUT1

Bad luck Maanco. Hawks players are just killing it at the moment might have to put some more in and throw rnd 17. Wont be putting Guerra in tho  ;) . I played a guy that had Kennedy and his 10 goals almost cost me the week  :o