Selwood or someone else?

Started by Cicjose, May 29, 2011, 11:28:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cicjose

Should i wait a week to upgrade Conca to Selwood?

CONCA, Reece $271,700

Remaining Salary $175 900

Total monies $447 600

Selwood's price $450 500

or is there someone like a Scott Thompson without a bye in the finals i should look at?

Mids: Boyd Swan Mitchell Ablett Conca Krakouer (Liberatore Smith Jacobs)

Fireballz

1 word.... Scottpendlebury

Depends on ur situation bro. If you're a league man and you need to make the move this week then Pendles all the way.
If you're gonna wait then it means you think Selwood won't get more than 100 against the Bulldogs (b/e of 123).

Remember Conca has the bye so won't make money this week.

Cicjose

but that means i'll trade him in and have to cover 3 players in 2 weeks time.....

Swan, Pendlebury, Didak..... and im out of the eight atm in my leagues......

Fireballz

Sounds like a problem for future cicjose to me!

But any one of Hodge, Mitchell, Ablett, Chapman... They're all in range and should be solid performers i think. Depends who you haven't already got!

Cicjose

i have nothing but league to worry about now my ranking is too far away to catch up i think now

I would like to have Pendlebury or Chapman but in reality I think Thompson is the best way forward cause i don't want to fall too far behind the 8 and having those guns out at crucial stages could prove deadly to finals hopes...

I think Pendlebury cause he has his 2nd bye first

it is a great problem to have tho isn't it?

10th in Exlam 9th in FTP leagues......

and i already have Mitchell and Ablett

Fireballz

Not sure why I'm the only one giving you advice. I'm not exactly an expert...

No love for Hodge? I think it's fair to say he's back and Hawks vs Gold Coast in rd 24...  8)

FLOPITOUT1

Quote from: Cicjose on May 29, 2011, 11:28:24 PM

CONCA, Reece $271,700

Total monies $447 600

Selwood's price $450 500

or is there someone like a Scott Thompson without a bye in the finals i should look at?

You do realise your money is not enough to get Selwood yeah, if you need to win this week then upgrade i say

Cicjose

if you read the first line of the post the suggestion is should i wait a week and upgrade or go to someone else

antonc

I would prob go conca to mzungu and krak to selwood.
Mzungu is good cover and selwood is a gun. Will also leave you money for your next trade

CFC 1979

Quote from: antonc on May 31, 2011, 09:05:22 AM
I would prob go conca to mzungu and krak to selwood.
Mzungu is good cover and selwood is a gun. Will also leave you money for your next trade
+1

Cicjose

Holz

selwood is likely to stay around the same price this week,  i would normally have said go for someone like chappy or murphy but im not sure if you want a premium out in the finals. If your fine with that than get Murphy.

If not i would personally bring in hodge this week and than maybee save up and bring in selwood for krak right before kraks bye.

chaosAD

Short term gain or long term gain ?
Short term Selwood but in two weeks Pendles is the better option
They are both guns ill have them both in my side after Pendles bye in rd 13 !
Get them both in somehow!

FLOPITOUT1

Quote from: FLOPITOUT1 on May 30, 2011, 09:05:17 PM
Quote from: Cicjose on May 29, 2011, 11:28:24 PM

CONCA, Reece $271,700

Total monies $447 600

Selwood's price $450 500

You do realise your money is not enough to get Selwood yeah, if you need to win this week then upgrade i say
Ok sorry mate. I suggest you wait a week and upgrade to Selwood or go for someone like Thompson  ;) . Depends if you need to upgrade to win this week i suppose otherwise i would wait