Higgins..

Started by hardnut, May 29, 2011, 10:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hardnut

Higgo looked a bit better this week, a decent score in a well beaten side, I'm hoping this is a sign that they are managing the issue.

Still clearly hampered and not spreading well for marks but that's classic groin issue (no burst speed). I actually thought he cracked in pretty well.

Glad I kept him think he'll come good. Outscored Bartel  :P

Footy God

You have to back him. Sure he wont avergae 100, but if he can average 85 that is a good result. Im holding him, not worth the trade.

hardnut

that's basically how I approached it, still think he could have some patches of good form and we wont see too many 29's from him. Was amazed by the level of over reaction last week so really hoping he goes well

glynman90

Yeh...I was going to swap him into the mids and upgrade him to Murphy so a bit sore about that but probably in the long run would have been a wasted trade.

someguy

Quote from: hardnut on May 29, 2011, 10:10:55 PM
Higgo looked a bit better this week, a decent score in a well beaten side, I'm hoping this is a sign that they are managing the issue.

Still clearly hampered and not spreading well for marks but that's classic groin issue (no burst speed). I actually thought he cracked in pretty well.

Glad I kept him think he'll come good. Outscored Bartel  :P

Quote from: Footy God on May 29, 2011, 10:15:31 PM
You have to back him. Sure he wont avergae 100, but if he can average 85 that is a good result. Im holding him, not worth the trade.

Quote from: hardnut on May 29, 2011, 10:25:26 PM
that's basically how I approached it, still think he could have some patches of good form and we wont see too many 29's from him. Was amazed by the level of over reaction last week so really hoping he goes well

+1's

KBcokebotl

yep i showed faith in higgins as well and hope he rewards us 4 it.
a lot of people goin for league win only would b wishin they kept faith in broughton now as well

BillMurray

Quote from: KBcokebotl on May 30, 2011, 10:50:38 AM
yep i showed faith in higgins as well and hope he rewards us 4 it.
a lot of people goin for league win only would b wishin they kept faith in broughton now as well

I offloaded Broughton after round 3 for Suckling.. :) . Had I not done so it would have cost me important league wins!  :o